Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was such a Man Eater last night... Dirty lil slut...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

this is why i fuckin LOVE!!!! misk... :heart: i was thinking the exact same thing when i was reading this shit...

to whomever supported sparklez ~ you guys are probably just as dumb as she is... TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A FUCKIN RIGHT PEOPLE! just because people have fucked you over in the past, doesnt make it right to do it to unsuspecting people... it makes you just as dumb and ignorant... because its been done to me before, it makes me never want to do it... why would i ever wanna make someone feel the way i did???

:cool:

I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, I'm simply saying that guys get away with this shit (get away with coming across COOL for this kind of shit) all the time, so if you're gonna sit there and freak make sure it's to both sides of the battleground and not only the girls. I personally haven't done that to anyone and don't plan to... don't think it's a nice thing to do, however, if one side's doing it and it's okay, and we sit there and accept it, then it has to be the same for the other.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ReginaP

Who sits here and accepts it? Certainly not any of the sex board goddesses *I* know ;)

well as a general norm - i would hope no one consciously accepts it, but i know a lot of people who are like "well, boys will be boys..." It's really infuriating. The extra-annoying thing is that, if it happens to you, you really can't do anything about it. :hey:

OK here's my take on this:

Sparklez: you came off as if you played this kid with a very cold heart and not caring about how he feels, then you turnaround saying that he knew the deal and he was cool with it...cmon, you degenerate, SHOW SOME CONSISTENCY...since you're inconsistent with your storytelling, you look like an idiot...so tell the straight deal with "how you gotz yo' luvvin" in the beginning b4 people find holes and exploit them...

Now, I was telling this to a girl the other night: RESPECT GOES BOTH WAYS; if you don't show any respect to the other gender, you will definitely get treated w/o it yourself, and like someone else said, being on the losing side sucks....so be respectful of the other's feelings and act accordingly...

Now if you wanna play around and enjoy a few men at the same time, go right ahead...but at least do it with men who understand what theyre getting into and who they're dealing with, and the same goes for you, Spizzarklez...PLAY THE GAME WITH THE PLAYERS, not with the fans on the sidelines...

about the double standard issue: ehhh. i know this one girl who is a straight up playa, getting every guy she wants and dropping them once she's through; and I give a lot of respect to her because she can do that...now on the other hand there's this chick on campus that get's absolutely no respect because she's fucked so many guys...she's viewed as a slut and a quick fuck.

What's the difference? It's how they played the game. The first girl was very selective in who she dated, and so she was chased and looked on with respect. The second girl just wanted dick, and got treated that way.

And for guys, IMO, it's the same exact thing...I'm sure each and everyone of you can think of a guy who is a known playa and yet still gets the girls he wants, and I'm sure you also know of those male whores who would stick their dick in any hole they find, but yet isnt looked on with much importance.

It all depends on the person, their personality, and how they handle the relationships...and of course, the key to any relationship, no matter how miniscule, is COMMUNICATION. Keep the lines of communication open, and no one will get hurt. The end.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, I'm simply saying that guys get away with this shit (get away with coming across COOL for this kind of shit) all the time, so if you're gonna sit there and freak make sure it's to both sides of the battleground and not only the girls. I personally haven't done that to anyone and don't plan to... don't think it's a nice thing to do, however, if one side's doing it and it's okay, and we sit there and accept it, then it has to be the same for the other.

yeah... im gonna say that only girls are fucked up for doing right? cause that makes a lot of sense and all... no... i never said that... but just because guys do it all the time, that makes it cool for girls to do it??? NO... no one should fuckin do that... going back to my original point ~ TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT...

and whoever says boys will be boys is disgusting and ignorant beyond belief...

shit... am i being too harsh again:confused:??? :worry:

as for my presidency nomination... :grin: thank you~

:love: to misk and regina~

Jayme for VP. You've said some of the smartest things I've seen written on this board. Of course, I don't approve of anyone who's using people, whether it be for a quick fuck or for the thrill of the chase. Whether you're being selective or not, you're still hurting people if you play with their feelings, and in the end...it's probably going to bite you in the ass. And if it doesn't, you still have to know that you've hurt someone out there...and if you can live with that, then the person doesn't want to be with you anyway.

But I liked everything else you said ;). Communication is very key. You can't backtrack in your story and pretend that it was there.

Degenerate :laugh2: Oh man I'm having quite a week, but Jayme you made me feel much better.

Moonie-mwahs right back at you :heart:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

yeah... im gonna say that only girls are fucked up for doing right? cause that makes a lot of sense and all... no... i never said that... but just because guys do it all the time, that makes it cool for girls to do it??? NO... no one should fuckin do that... going back to my original point ~ TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT...

and whoever says boys will be boys is disgusting and ignorant beyond belief...

shit... am i being too harsh again:confused:??? :worry:

as for my presidency nomination... :grin: thank you~

:love: to misk and regina~

Moonie babe, you are wise beyond your years. And that's why I luv ya! :heart:

I don't know what's wrong with you people who keep reiterating "guys have done this before now it's their turn" blah blah blah... what sense does that make??? Come on, trash is trash regardless of sex; it's so not cool to stoop down to that level whether your a man or a woman.

Do I need to say it again or has the point gotten through?: Two wrongs do not make a right!

Originally posted by tastyt

Moonie babe, you are wise beyond your years. And that's why I luv ya! :heart:

I don't know what's wrong with you people who keep reiterating "guys have done this before now it's their turn" blah blah blah... what sense does that make??? Come on, trash is trash regardless of sex; it's so not cool to stoop down to that level whether your a man or a woman.

Do I need to say it again or has the point gotten through?: Two wrongs do not make a right!

:heart: you too d~ :grin:

Originally posted by spragga25

No offense but if that dude isn't smart enough to know if he's getting played - serves him right! Besides, he got "some" - not too bad of a consolation prize if you ask me!

Yeah, I don't mean to sound like a dick...

But I agree with the ragga... Sex once with a girl you like is better than no sex with a girl you like...

The guy was probably walking on air for a week... It sounds like he knew that there wasn't going to be any more to it, and chances are hes ok with that...

Originally posted by misk

it's one thing to have a MUTUAL nothing fling,one-night-stand,or whatever.....it's a completely different thing to fuck with someone's head......it pretty much turns my stomache to know that people would intentionally do this.....i mean i know it goes on...but especially a girl..who i would think would have some more compassion then most men......at least u could have been honest with him...i am sure most guys who want to hook up with someone ...would still do it ....knowing the girl does not want any commitments....

i agree