Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have an erotic weekend planned, house sitting a mansion w/ my love toy, Should I...

sparklez929

He wants me to take X with him... I tried it twice, the first time I thought it to be pretty stimulating, but the 2nd time was the most horrible experience... Guess I shoulda known when I saw the damn thing was yellow with brown spots on it... Anyways... Needless to say I havent done it since then, over 2 yrs ago...

But now me and my lil boy toy have a super erotic weekend planned at this mansion on the hills... Sposed to be the last weekend in march. Were talking--- The two of us plan on being nekkid and sweaty for 3 days straight... And my guy mentioned takin X... I'm thinking of doin it, only out of curiousity. I know lots of people love that shit and say it makes u feel soo good... But I'm scared I may not like it... What do you guys think I should do??? Just skip it all together, Or take one for the team, and pray for the best???

Sheesh you guys are mean lately... All I asked for was some advice... not a child like reprimand... :( I told you I don't do X... It has never been my thing... I won't do it to make HIM, happy... Just was curious... But looks as though I should trust my first instinct's, and just say no... Just as I thought I would, and just as I already told him... I just wanted to see what you guys thought... :( But I can take corrective criticism, so If any of you disagree with any of my thread's, please feel free to send me a spankin...!!!;)

Originally posted by sparklez929

Sheesh you guys are mean lately... All I asked for was some advice... not a child like reprimand... :( I told you I don't do X... It has never been my thing... I won't do it to make HIM, happy... Just was curious... But looks as though I should trust my first instinct's, and just say no... Just as I thought I would, and just as I already told him... I just wanted to see what you guys thought... :( But I can take corrective criticism, so If any of you disagree with any of my thread's, please feel free to send me a spankin...!!!;)

once again I gotta ask

are you for real?

if u r planning this amazing weekend with this person that u are obviously comfortable and willing to be naked with and sleep with for 3 days or whatever....why would u want to drop pills?! first of all....why would u wanna drop pills in a house anyway....secondly...imo...e is gross....and eh...whatever ...do what u want.....film it and post it for all i care......blah

Originally posted by misk

if u r planning this amazing weekend with this person that u are obviously comfortable and willing to be naked with and sleep with for 3 days or whatever....why would u want to drop pills?! first of all....why would u wanna drop pills in a house anyway....secondly...imo...e is gross....and eh...whatever ...do what u want.....film it and post it for all i care......blah

I told you I don't do X... It has never been my thing... I won't do it to make HIM, happy... Just was curious...

I think 8-up's are gross... But was just curious... That's all...

Originally posted by sparklez929

Originally posted by siceone

once again I gotta ask

are you for real?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For real with what???

Yep that's what I want to know too....come on siceone, don't be a sissy....explain yourself!!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by randall16

NO sex on X...thats what I say ,....never dont it but i have heard that its amazing, and when you do sex on x...you cant go back....:mad:

First of all... that is soooo not true... I don't know where these myths come from...

Secondly... if you have any doubts you probably shouldn't be rolling in the first place.

Originally posted by flying_high

Yep that's what I want to know too....come on siceone, don't be a sissy....explain yourself!!!!!! :laugh:

Im saying this girl can't be a real person or above 15. I have never seen dishonesty and blantant disrespect for ones self and ones friends from anyone that is grown. the more and more this girl talks the more she back peddles I just can't belive that she actually exists.

first she says she has done E twice and then she says she doesn't do E I dont get it but whatever..

Originally posted by siceone

Im saying this girl can't be a real person or above 15. I have never seen dishonesty and blantant disrespect for ones self and ones friends from anyone that is grown. the more and more this girl talks the more she back peddles I just can't belive that she actually exists.

first she says she has done E twice and then she says she doesn't do E I dont get it but whatever..

I'm with you 100% today carl...

Girl you'd better get your head on straight and stop making these white trash threads...it's just nasty.