Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet-up next week??

kramadas

Originally posted by vicman

i'm up for it. i agree, somewhere in dc. wed or thursday works for me. how about some middle eastern food?

I do believe that Royal and I are going to Dragonfly again on thursday for sushi and martini's and to look and stare and gawk at the fine ass waitresses, and then maybe on to another bar and then who knows. I am sure Royal will make his weekly posting on when where why and how.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

How about we finally do the Brazilian BBQ thing? I know Coco Loco's downtown does the all you can eat thing. Pretty decent. Been there once before for the food.

uh-huh...riiiight, for "the food" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by therunner

I do believe that Royal and I are going to Dragonfly again on thursday for sushi and martini's and to look and stare and gawk at the fine ass waitresses, and then maybe on to another bar and then who knows. I am sure Royal will make his weekly posting on when where why and how.

Uhhhh. Ok I'll make a DF post, I'm down to eat somewhere else first then go to DF. And I don't go to gawk at the waitresses, I gawk at the patrons... :mad:

Originally posted by crownroyal

Uhhhh. Ok I'll make a DF post, I'm down to eat somewhere else first then go to DF. And I don't go to gawk at the waitresses, I gawk at the patrons... :mad:

BULLSHIT!!!!

You gawk at every woman in there in there!! And do you remember the pic you posted, who was that, Patron or Waitress??

And I just made the DF post and you are buying the first round of drinks, and where you wanna meet before DragonFlys??

Originally posted by therunner

BULLSHIT!!!!

You gawk at every woman in there in there!! And do you remember the pic you posted, who was that, Patron or Waitress??

And I just made the DF post and you are buying the first round of drinks, and where you wanna meet before DragonFlys??

maybe a place around that area is where we could have the meetup. i still cast my vote for middle eastern food, see the pic crownroyal posted up of DF, there were 2 middleeaster gorls, so if we go to a middleeastern joint, then that will prep you guys for gawking at middleeastern girls, whic i myslef confess also gawk at quite often :D

maybe a place around that area is where we could have the meetup. i still cast my vote for middle eastern food, see the pic crownroyal posted up of DF, there were 2 middleeaster gorls, so if we go to a middleeastern joint, then that will prep you guys for gawking at middleeastern girls, whic i myslef confess also gawk at quite often :D

Do you have a place in mind? I was going to suggest Luigi's Italian - their pizza and pasta is delish as on 19th between L and M. What about Cafe Asia - don't they have a sushi happy hour? Anyway - I'm blanking on Middle Eastern places - what were you thinking?

Originally posted by malanee

Do you have a place in mind? I was going to suggest Luigi's Italian - their pizza and pasta is delish as on 19th between L and M. What about Cafe Asia - don't they have a sushi happy hour? Anyway - I'm blanking on Middle Eastern places - what were you thinking?

hmm...well i ahd no place in mind, i was kinda hoping someone would know of a place since i rarely eat out...italian doesnt sound bad. Does Luigi's have like real deal good pizzas?

Originally posted by zaguero

You guys are making me hungry...which is not too hard to do. :D

good thing we didnt do 5 guys last week, i figured out that i pass the one on king street on the way to work everyday and the place doesnt even have tables in it, its basically for take out.

0789206285.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Indian, I could go for curry anytime!! And the beer is good too! Does anyone know if there any Indian joints around that area?

Oh I love Indian. CURRY, Curry.

I'm in if thursday next week.

Luigi's pizza is serious. No part-skim in that pie.

DF's sushi is always tasty (at least it used to be when I hung there. I've heard rumors that it's not so great anymore, comments?). Can't think of any Indian or Middle Eastern in that area. City Lights is on the other side the Circle if you want some good chinese.

how about julia's empanadas for food .. hey its next door to dragonflys!!!!!

indian food..dunno anything around df, but up connecticut there are indian and middle eastern diners which are alright..if in fairfax goto bombay bistro...on 123..you are not going to see middle easter chics at these places..for preparty get some sushi at cafe japponaise (sp?) on 21st usually a foreign girl meetup before heading out joint...ms. brazil 98 likes to meet her friends there before heading out if she's in town!

let me know what time y'all gonna be at DF's, i haven't seen my hostess w/the mostess, my bartenders, or manager in a while!!!! Its thursday right?

Originally posted by wahoo

how about julia's empanadas for food .. hey its next door to dragonflys!!!!!

indian food..dunno anything around df, but up connecticut there are indian and middle eastern diners which are alright..if in fairfax goto bombay bistro...on 123..you are not going to see middle easter chics at these places..for preparty get some sushi at cafe japponaise (sp?) on 21st usually a foreign girl meetup before heading out joint...ms. brazil 98 likes to meet her friends there before heading out if she's in town!

let me know what time y'all gonna be at DF's, i haven't seen my hostess w/the mostess, my bartenders, or manager in a while!!!! Its thursday right?

Yo Wahoo, you never answered my question! Is your name Wahoo cause you went to UVA??

bump...so whats the deal..cant believs its wednesday already...it is wednesday, right?

Is it Wednesday? Woohoo! I thought it was Tuesday. Actually, I had no idea what day it was. I came to work with no concept of day or date. For all I knew, it could've been Saturday. And boy, would I have been embarassed to accidentally have come into the office on Saturday. But I saw the receptionist was in, so I knew I done right this morning.

Originally posted by malanee

I'm down - just let me know where and when! Scratch - we should take the picture at the meet up!

can't do much right now, still taking midterms, but i was thinking about just stopping by and taking a quick picture on erics berfday?

what time is the meetup planned for?

no wait, NO, i can't go, i won't go, i have to study. . . .:mad:

Originally posted by scratchapella

can't do much right now, still taking midterms, but i was thinking about just stopping by and taking a quick picture on erics berfday?

what time is the meetup planned for?

no wait, NO, i can't go, i won't go, i have to study. . . .:mad:

Saturday would be good! Just let me know!