Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sparklez you crack me up....lol

flying_high

Sorry....I don't want to be mean or something but I have to ask:

What's up with some girl appearing on the board every so often and having all those stories to tell and being "such a dirty lil slut" and all of that.....I mean, I do enjoy your posts sparklez (don't get me wrong) but I just find it very amusing that you have to post all of that and make yourself 'so appealing and interesting to the opposite sex' ;)

What cracks me up is the fact that you guys get all prude like on me when I talk about sex on a sex board... I mean really, who are you kidding here? I don't post here to make myself appealing to the opposite sex...??? It's a web board... You all are stranger's to me (cept you my loverly neighbor)... Do you think I post her for your arousal and stimulation...? No, I'm at work and allowed to play on the computer... I post for shit's and giggles... put some amusement in my days... Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is a Sex board... If I wanted to talk about what club I went to last night, I would go to the jersey board, If I wanted to talk about my best friend, I would go post on the drama board...And yes, if I wanted to talk about sex... I will post on the sex board... I find it kinda hypocritical of most of you to get offended at a post about sex... ON A DAMN SEX BOARD.....!

Somebody explain this to me...pfft...!!!

Ok calm down girl :)

First of all, I'm not offended about your sex posts...I really couldn't care less what you did with that guy or didn't do...

The funny thing is...and excuse me but I've been here for a while and have seen how the mechanics on this board work....

....every so often there comes a new person, male as well as female...that immediately starts to post hundreds of posts a day and all about how good they are (some guys have even posted their dicks and wanted them rated) and what they like (and of course, according to their post....they love EVERYTHING and are the most sex freaks that walk this earth)....

....so anyway, it's just pretty funny cause with time this all will calm down a bit and you become more relaxed and balanced out about this whole board thing.

Anyway, no bad feeling sparklez...it just cracks me up, that's all. As I said on one of your other posts.... you don't need anyone's absolution and/or permission here....and definitely not mine ;)

Originally posted by sparklez929

What cracks me up is the fact that you guys get all prude like on me when I talk about sex on a sex board... I mean really, who are you kidding here? I don't post here to make myself appealing to the opposite sex...??? It's a web board... You all are stranger's to me (cept you my loverly neighbor)... Do you think I post her for your arousal and stimulation...? No, I'm at work and allowed to play on the computer... I post for shit's and giggles... put some amusement in my days... Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is a Sex board... If I wanted to talk about what club I went to last night, I would go to the jersey board, If I wanted to talk about my best friend, I would go post on the drama board...And yes, if I wanted to talk about sex... I will post on the sex board... I find it kinda hypocritical of most of you to get offended at a post about sex... ON A DAMN SEX BOARD.....!

Somebody explain this to me...pfft...!!!

WERD!!!! U tell em girlie! :tongue:

Originally posted by flying_high

Ok calm down girl :)

First of all, I'm not offended about your sex posts...I really couldn't care less what you did with that guy or didn't do...

The funny thing is...and excuse me but I've been here for a while and have seen how the mechanics on this board work....

....every so often there comes a new person, male as well as female...that immediately starts to post hundreds of posts a day and all about how good they are (some guys have even posted their dicks and wanted them rated) and what they like (and of course, according to their post....they love EVERYTHING and are the most sex freaks that walk this earth)....

....so anyway, it's just pretty funny cause with time this all will calm down a bit and you become more relaxed and balanced out about this whole board thing.

Anyway, no bad feeling sparklez...it just cracks me up, that's all. As I said on one of your other posts.... you don't need anyone's absolution and/or permission here....and definitely not mine ;)

Yeah, us old timers know how it goes... I know what you mean J... I'm just a little surprised that you are the one to have started this topic!

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, us old timers know how it goes... I know what you mean J... I'm just a little surprised that you are the one to have started this topic!

well D...I know it's not really my thing to do...but it just cracked me up to see so many posts at ones when I checked the board after a few days of travelling....

...anyway, it seems like the same mechanics over and over again

Originally posted by siceone

HEY I REPRESENT THAT !!!

I think you meant to say resent........

I know females that have that problem of trying to brag to the opposite sex to get attention from men. Lets put it this way from a male point of view..........

It doesn't make you look appealing. The more you brag, the dirtier you look. Keep it up and the only way a guy such as myself would ever give you the time of day is to get with you, butt fuck you, then grab my shit and peace out.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I think you meant to say resent........

I know females that have that problem of trying to brag to the opposite sex to get attention from men. Lets put it this way from a male point of view..........

It doesn't make you look appealing. The more you brag, the dirtier you look. Keep it up and the only way a guy such as myself would ever give you the time of day is to get with you, butt fuck you, then grab my shit and peace out.

Sparklez...here's an opinion w/ no strings attached (meaning no drama...just my own opinion)....Talking shit like that gives the ladies a bad rap, and the men a false impression.

"DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU'D HAVE DONE TO YOU"

I think we realize this is the sex board (thanks for the reminder), but I think this all boils down to matters of R*E*S*P*E*C*T...for yourself and for the guy who you played like a fuck puppet.

Just my $0.02

if a woman wants to get her groove on with how she wants when she wants let her do it

if a guy does it nowadays they call him a pimp and everyone gives him props

its the new millenium people where women live thier lives the way they want to and i'm all for it..like what was said before - guys do it all the time

i've got a few really good female friends that can and do have more than 1 guy wrapped around thier finger and i love some of these girls for that..i love it when a guy comes up to them and they think they are pickin some fine girl up and a she just plays them..maybe i'm just crazy

sparklez - you rock..THIS IS YOUR WORLD so do what you want, say what you want, post what you want..life is too short

Originally posted by misk

so is life longer for the guy she fucked over???

God listen to you guys.... I did not fuck some guy over... Fuck him yes, but screw with his mind.... no... We had sex, thats it... If anything, he should be just as happy as I am, that I was able to share myself with someone whom I am comfortable with...I enjoyed myself, and he enjoyed himself... End of story... What is soo bad with sharing that with you guys... Stop being soo anal... This guy is not torn because I -or we- spent a night of passionate sex with eachother... if anything, as friends it has brought us closer... Think what you may, but you guys don't know me, you have no idea what goes on in my life... But for you's to start getting all judgmental because "some poor sap, got taken advantage by a female" ... it's just ridiculous... There's no call for it... reguardless of what you may think...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The more you brag, the dirtier you look. Keep it up and the only way a guy such as myself would ever give you the time of day is to get with you, butt fuck you, then grab my shit and peace out.

heheheheheh :D

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS, MENG!!!

I"LL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, MENG!!!!

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS!

*sploog**sploog**splort*

"Leave the coins on the dresser and hit the door... i dont have to put up with that shit"

\Think what you may, but you guys don't know me, you have no idea what goes on in my life...

yea.u r right..all we know is the shit u post on here...which is why maybe u should be a lil more selective in what u put up...all anyone has heard from u is.....3somes,man-eating,dick sucking,blah blah blah....so if u would like to be regarded as more than what u have portrayed yourself as so far....i suggest u stop puttin yourself out there like a self-loathing cheese hoe!.....that is all......and yes this is the sex board...so don't come with that argument...but there are ways to go about things...u will learn...

MARCIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~thanks!!! u r my fave too!!

so is life longer for the guy she fucked over???

if the guy was worried about his feelings he wouldn't have jumped into bed with her(or wherever they did it)..its his world too and he got what he wanted, he got his groove on, the same way as sparklez did

a man can also say no..i've said it before

a man that hooks up with a few women is called a player, a pimp..a woman does it she's called a slut or a whore..what's wrong with this picture??

maybe i'm just crazy but i see nothing wrong with woman gettin her sex on

yea.u r right..all we know is the shit u post on here...which is why maybe u should be a lil more selective in what u put up...all anyone has heard from u is.....3somes,man-eating,dick sucking,blah blah blah....so if u would like to be regarded as more than what u have portrayed yourself as so far....i suggest u stop puttin yourself out there like a self-loathing cheese hoe!.....that is all......and yes this is the sex board...so don't come with that argument...but there are ways to go about things...u will learn...

MARCIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~thanks!!! u r my fave too!!

ok ur starting to bother me missy... just grow up, if you don't care about my threads... simple --- stop reading them... this is a sex board, yes I will repeat it, because you apparently don't understand what that means... If I wanted to talk about the promotion I'm getting, I would post it elsewhere, but here... you will here about my sex life... I care not how you protray me because of it.. simple as that...

Originally posted by vision

if the guy was worried about his feelings he wouldn't have jumped into bed with her(or wherever they did it)..its his world too and he got what he wanted, he got his groove on, the same way as sparklez did

a man can also say no..i've said it before

a man that hooks up with a few women is called a player, a pimp..a woman does it she's called a slut or a whore..what's wrong with this picture??

i don't think u get what we r saying....it is fine for people...bot sexes...to well...get their sex on!!....as long as it is mutual...she came on...originally...BRAGGING...about how she went out..and took advantage of the fact that he liked her....got her piece and had no intention of giving it another thought...then said this is her FRIEND!!...that is where some of us are finding the problem..not with a girl getting her shit off!! ....no one deserves to be intentionally mindfucked by another person!! .....and regardless of his feelings...when someone u care about or like or whatever wants to get with u...it is quite difficult to say no...whether or not u know the intentions...

Originally posted by vision

I may regret stepping in here...but.....Yes, Vision..I totally agree...nothing wrong with a woman doing her thing....but there is a such thing as doing it tastefully...We all don't really advertise our track record on here....and I can put money on it that Sparklez isn't the first person to get smashed for it (not will she be the last).

Soooo...are any of us gonna get over this drama sometime today?? Let's put this to bed and move on.:D

Spread the Sexboard :love:

ok ur starting to bother me missy... just grow up, if you don't care about my threads... simple --- stop reading them... this is a sex board, yes I will repeat it, because you apparently don't understand what that means... If I wanted to talk about the promotion I'm getting, I would post it elsewhere, but here... you will here about my sex life... I care not how you protray me because of it.. simple as that...

O NO! i'm bothering u!!! i'm sorry u must have mistaken me for someone who cares.....u aparently don't understand what ANYONE ...not just me...is trying to say to u......NO ONE wants to hear ur stupid shit.....some things are fine yes....but most of us are BOTHERED by u...and your posts about how much of a lil bad ass u wanna be.....get over it..and yourself.....no one is impressed with u or your so-called antics.....maybe u should just take a moment and look .....this board NEVER has any problems or drama with old or new members .....we all get along very well and are EXTREMELY accepting of almost everything people have to say.....U MY DEAR have struck a chord with many members.....so maybe u should just think of what u choose to air on a public forum and what u keep private...THAT is the point we have been trying to communicate ...the one u keep missing

O NO! i'm bothering u!!! i'm sorry u must have mistaken me for someone who cares.....u aparently don't understand what ANYONE ...not just me...is trying to say to u......NO ONE wants to hear ur stupid shit.....some things are fine yes....but most of us are BOTHERED by u...and your posts about how much of a lil bad ass u wanna be.....get over it..and yourself.....no one is impressed with u or your so-called antics.....maybe u should just take a moment and look .....this board NEVER has any problems or drama with old or new members .....we all get along very well and are EXTREMELY accepting of almost everything people have to say.....U MY DEAR have struck a chord with many members.....so maybe u should just think of what u choose to air on a public forum and what u keep private...THAT is the point we have been trying to communicate ...the one u keep missing

the bitch has spoken!!!! go get em tiger lol