Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sparklez you crack me up....lol

flying_high

Originally posted by misk

O NO! i'm bothering u!!! i'm sorry u must have mistaken me for someone who cares.....u aparently don't understand what ANYONE ...not just me...is trying to say to u......NO ONE wants to hear ur stupid shit.....some things are fine yes....but most of us are BOTHERED by u...and your posts about how much of a lil bad ass u wanna be.....get over it..and yourself.....no one is impressed with u or your so-called antics.....maybe u should just take a moment and look .....this board NEVER has any problems or drama with old or new members .....we all get along very well and are EXTREMELY accepting of almost everything people have to say.....U MY DEAR have struck a chord with many members.....so maybe u should just think of what u choose to air on a public forum and what u keep private...THAT is the point we have been trying to communicate ...the one u keep missing

Becoming one of my favorites too. :D

Damn people...what happened... make mental note...never to leave the board to its own devise for too long...

Would I have known that this post will cause so much drama...I would have been quiet...sorry for speaking my mind...won't happen again ;) ...yeah sure.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I didn't mean to make this into a bash sparklez thread or something like this.

The only thing I wanted to point out is the cycle we seem to go through every time someone new arrives on the block. There are always some of us out there that start presenting themselves as the biggest sex freaks but usually calm down once they get themselves comfortable in the "cp sex community".

I can see truth in both sides here...yes sparklez...you definitely have the right to say what and whenever you want - but this will also make you open for criticism and/or opinions...but hey, enjoy your sexuality however you want... ;)

But I also have to agree (and that was basically my point) to the critics that aren't too impressed with your "bragging record". Within a few days I've seen/read everything from:

+ 3-somes

+ watched girl giving her bf a blowjob

+ dirty lil slut

+ erotic weekend with boy toy (where I would like to know if that's now a different one than the guy we all feel so sympathetic with...sorry just lil old nosy me :D )

+ etc.

So now....let's all shake our hands again and enjoy the community (damn, that I would ever say those words...who would have thought :laugh: )

PEACE and let's all enjoy sex in whatever way, frequency and form we want ;)

I didn't even bother reading what was posted in a few previous posts...(someone might've said this already) Sparklez can post whatever she wants on her whatever it is about...and if someone else is so offended about then that's too bad...don't read her posts...and if she chose to pay that guy then oh well that's her business...(drama..! :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by cintron

heheheheheh :D

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS, MENG!!!

I"LL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, MENG!!!!

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS!

*sploog**sploog**splort*

"Leave the coins on the dresser and hit the door... i dont have to put up with that shit"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jesus the weekend must have given everybody chatterboxes this board is alive I love it

Originally posted by siceone

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jesus the weekend must have given everybody chatterboxes this board is alive I love it

Bro this is great.......like a cat fight.

In one corner, the classy, tasteful, widely accepted misk....

In the other, the man-eating, she-pimp, nympho sparklez.....

*Ding Ding Ding*

I choose no sides in this, just observe and enjoy.

Originally posted by sparklez929

God listen to you guys.... I did not fuck some guy over... Fuck him yes, but screw with his mind.... no... We had sex, thats it... If anything, he should be just as happy as I am, that I was able to share myself with someone whom I am comfortable with...I enjoyed myself, and he enjoyed himself... End of story... What is soo bad with sharing that with you guys... Stop being soo anal... This guy is not torn because I -or we- spent a night of passionate sex with eachother... if anything, as friends it has brought us closer... Think what you may, but you guys don't know me, you have no idea what goes on in my life... But for you's to start getting all judgmental because "some poor sap, got taken advantage by a female" ... it's just ridiculous... There's no call for it... reguardless of what you may think...

are you forgetting what you wrote in your original post darling cause this story you just wrote is def. not what you said before... get shit straight before you start to argue your point...

**just in case you forgot sweetheart**

So I did it, found a poor unsuspecing guy, and chewed him up and spit him out. I was such a dirty lil slut. I hooked up with a guy whom I know has the BIGGEST crush on me, he's soo super nice, and kinda a cutie... but I have NO intentions on calling him, or giving him anymore of my sweet luvin's... He hinted to me, that he thought I wasn't going to call him, and I promised I would... But it ain't gonna happen... I'm not even sure I'll pick up, if he calls me... Had me a lazy Sunday for a short while this morning, but I'm done with him... Next Please....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84643&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

God listen to you guys.... I did not fuck some guy over... Fuck him yes, but screw with his mind.... no... We had sex, thats it... If anything, he should be just as happy as I am, that I was able to share myself with someone whom I am comfortable with...I enjoyed myself, and he enjoyed himself...

ANYONE ELSE THINKS THIS SOUNDS THE SAME??? :confused:

def. :love: misk... esp. when shes a bitch... my vote for biggest bitch of the board goes to her... :grin:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

ANYONE ELSE THINKS THIS SOUNDS THE SAME??? :confused:

Orig, a few other's and myself pointed that out alonnnnng time ago. . .seems like everyone know's y they are pissed. . .but shes not catching the drift :blank:

ahhh well. . .:blown: