Clubplanet Nightlife Community

abyss saturdays... anyone go ?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ecdsbc63

saturdays r sick ..lots of energy... joe ferdico rips it up

what do u guys think ?

I think this: fridays with RS was dead this week, so dead I heard that the dance floor was partial closed. So why would sats be better.......?:confused: Get your loser ass off the board.........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dean63

damn ..no need to tell me to get my loser ass off the bored i was jus asking what u think ... :(

why do u have 2 names then.......? your wrote " I" was just asking, which means you posted under 2 names........ HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM makes me wonder......

Originally posted by saleen351

why do u have 2 names then.......? your wrote " I" was just asking, which means you posted under 2 names........ HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM makes me wonder......

A lot of LOSERS have 2 or even 3 names on the board, now we have a new one to add to our list. . . :laugh:

I agree that Saturdays are Full of Energy and for your Info Saleen Sat right now are doing very well at Abyss and our last Friday did well also. Sats right now are a Very fun night, our hosts do a great job of gettin the party going along with MC. And Joe Ferdico seems to be getting better every week. I setup a Club PLanet Meetup On March 16th(Sat) I hope everyone can come. Just ask for the Club Planet list for special admission. And we have our own Vip area with Some free Champagne.