Clubplanet Nightlife Community

today... MUST READ...

atomicapples

well today was a very long day...

i went shopping with zehra... <~~ sounds soo sexy when she said it the real way... like her way in her language... mMMMMmm..

on the better note... my "goodfriend" called me day... where i didnt expect it...

to sum it up she said... "i dont see us as bestfriends anymore, we are just good friends"... i was very upset for this whole time.. its lik i been lied to for the past 8 years... personally... i think if i wasnt the person who i thought i was.. the friendship was a fake, and i dont want to be or have a fake friendship...

then i just picked up the phone and called someone who i been wanting to call... and i called her... and DG its LN, soo anywho.. i called her and we spoke and blah blah blah, i know things will never going to be the same. but im happy happy to have her back in my life again... i missed her soo much...

just wanted to share with everyone my happiness...

yet confusion with life...

but DG said one thing that kinda made my day and made me think about things differently...

"It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you... "

such powerfull words...

Originally posted by atomicapples

well today was a very long day...

i went shopping with zehra... <~~ sounds soo sexy when she said it the real way... like her way in her language... mMMMMmm..

on the better note... my "goodfriend" called me day... where i didnt expect it...

to sum it up she said... "i dont see us as bestfriends anymore, we are just good friends"... i was very upset for this whole time.. its lik i been lied to for the past 8 years... personally... i think if i wasnt the person who i thought i was.. the friendship was a fake, and i dont want to be or have a fake friendship...

then i just picked up the phone and called someone who i been wanting to call... and i called her... and DG its LN, soo anywho.. i called her and we spoke and blah blah blah, i know things will never going to be the same. but im happy happy to have her back in my life again... i missed her soo much...

just wanted to share with everyone my happiness...

yet confusion with life...

but DG said one thing that kinda made my day and made me think about things differently...

"It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you... "

such powerfull words...

You didn't mention anything about 40 Days, 40 Nights. Does this mean your gonna take me????:D

BTW....it took me less than a second to figure out who LN is....u have to tell me the deal later...Inquiring midgets want to know.

Originally posted by atomicapples

such powerfull words...

wow.... that is sooo true... *sigh*