Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mondays Suck!!!!

marcid21

OMG....so far I have had the worst Monday!!!

First off, on the way into the city, when I got on the bus...I ran into an ex of mine. Coincendentally, he's the bastard that stole my virginity and corrupted me for a lifetime!!! So there I was stuck on the bus talking to his busted ass! ICK :yuck:

Then I finally get into the city and am rid of that ex-boyfriend/hemmroid...and I'm on my way to get some fruit for breakfast this morning....so while I'm at the fruit stand, I figure I'll get some extra fruit for the rest of the week...So i pick up my goodies...am on my way to the office...and the bottom of the bag busts open right on 7th ave....My apples and kiwis rolling all over the place....people stepping on my grapes...my carrots and broccoli just sitting there on the ground looking like a sad story....ugghhhh!!!!

THEN.....I get into my building and get in the elevator....hit the 24th floor...and it keeps lighting up, then shutting off....took me a minute or two to figure out the dudes downstairs have to unlock the floor...cause I'm the first one here....So I go down, they unlock the floor...I'm on my way back up...i punch my lil' secret code in the keypad...i open the door...ANd I'd swear I just won the grand prize on the price is right!! Alarms and bells and god knows what else is sounding....OMG....such bullshit! The alarm must've been on for like 15 minutes till I was able to get a hold of someone who had the "other" secret code.....What the hell is this? Fort Knox??? Oh geez....

Anyway, that's my story...sorry so long..had to vent!!! :shake:

Originally posted by atomicapples

right now...

i cant have sex...so thats why my life is soo different...

is it your time of the month???

my monday is lovely........i woke up at like 10.....had a bagel...now i am watching some talk shows and posting to pass the time......aaah....monday's off.....a gift from god

Originally posted by misk

is it your time of the month???

my monday is lovely........i woke up at like 10.....had a bagel...now i am watching some talk shows and posting to pass the time......aaah....monday's off.....a gift from god

:rolleyes:

HEY!!!!!!!!! no need to roll your eyes..........u better relax~i don't wanna have to go 'bouncer' on your ass....... besides think of this....at least the boards aren't down...so u have something to do at work

Originally posted by misk

HEY!!!!!!!!! no need to roll your eyes..........u better relax~i don't wanna have to go 'bouncer' on your ass....... besides think of this....at least the boards aren't down...so u have something to do at work

Sorry, the Darce isn't in a gracious mood today. Pardon our appearance....

I hate work....work sucks....bullshit grrr.....:mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

Sorry, the Darce isn't in a gracious mood today. Pardon our appearance....

I hate work....work sucks....bullshit grrr.....:mad:

a pardon is always allowed when it comes to my partner in crime.......

Tuesday (econ midterm) and Wednesday (globalization exam) are going to be hell for me... today is Study Day. Hang in there hon, it'll be Friday before you know it...

Something to make you smile:

godkills.jpg

Off to bury myself in stocks n bonds,

~kitten >o.O<

Originally posted by happykittn

Tuesday (econ midterm) and Wednesday (globalization exam) are going to be hell for me... today is Study Day. Hang in there hon, it'll be Friday before you know it...

Something to make you smile:

godkills.jpg

Off to bury myself in stocks n bonds,

~kitten >o.O<

aww......too cute :tongue: