Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way too harsh on the Sparkster..!

Holy christ I cannot believe the response of this board... This is amazing... I just want to clear up, I had no intention's of breaking this kids heart... Sure I call myself a maneater, but this guy is my friend. I hang out with him almost every weekend. Sure I'm attracted to him, but I don't want him as a boyfriend. He KNEW this well before we even hooked up. I made it clear to him beforehand. I just got out of a year relationship with a guy I was with, while I hung out with him on a friendly basis. He know's I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND!!! KNOWS this... Thats why he said to me, I know you wont call me... I told him, (last words b4 I jumped in my car....) Call me later, Maybe this time I might even pick up... And we bothed smiled and laughed and I got in my car and drove away... I want to clear up, this guys heart is not broken... I did the whole friend walk as I left his house, so at least he now has bragging rights with all his friends... He a big boy, trust me he's not crawled into the fetal position with a box of kleenex... Sheesh guys....

Way to harsh on the sparkster...!!!

Originally posted by sparklez929

Sheesh, I seriously created that maneating post as a joke... And everyone went all postal on me... I can't believe how everyone is flipping out... :(

i didnt even respond to your post cause i really could give a fuck less. i mean i think that everyone went crazy cause they feel one you shouldnt have casual sex wit someone cause you wanted a piece, but i understand he is your friend and you probb know him. it still doesnt make it correct cause i think you stated that he had feelins and you shouldnt fuck wit someones hurt cause what might be casual fun for you can be the world to him!!! just by that one moment of just gettin your peice could have made him think "wtf i know she knows i want her, maybe she is tryin to tell me to just try cause there could be a chance." think about it why would a so called 'friend' play with another ones head, but that is just the friendships i have maybe you take friendship differently.:confused: but whateva as long is it aint me cause if i fucked you 1. you would come back if i fucked you:hump: 2. i would prob know what you want so i would turn the tables around ;)

oh BTW dont take this the wrong way i am nuttin comin at you, but i am just tryin to explain:D

if u don't want people's responses....then don't be so open with your personal life on a public forum......i mean....most people on here post a lot...but there is a line between...reality..and this board......however ...if u want to let everyone into your personal life and set no boundaries....then expect responses...negative and or positive and don't complain.......ask anyone who has gotten too personal on the boards before

Originally posted by misk

if u don't want people's responses....then don't be so open with your personal life on a public forum......i mean....most people on here post a lot...but there is a line between...reality..and this board......however ...if u want to let everyone into your personal life and set no boundaries....then expect responses...negative and or positive and don't complain.......ask anyone who has gotten too personal on the boards before

:idea:

ehhh stop that misk... we're being too harsh! :worry::rolleyes:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:idea:

ehhh stop that misk... we're being too harsh! :worry::rolleyes:

Misk has been on quite a roll today. We need to get some ice cubes in this joint to cool that hot tamale down....

We know where the truth lies bebs;)

Originally posted by marcid21

Misk has been on quite a roll today. We need to get some ice cubes in this joint to cool that hot tamale down....

We know where the truth lies bebs;)

i know... i love when misky gets all fiesty and such... :D cuttin bitches down as they speak...

we def. know where the truth lies... ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

:confused: :confused: :confused:

why do you keep :confused: ???

A lot of people dont appreciate someone intentionally hurtingother people just so they can go on a message board the next day and call themselves a maneater...

Maybe you dont feel the same way, cause spragga just is full of :love: but i can speak for myself and say that its the worst feeling ever and not something to brag about...

:heart: u~

why do you keep :confused: ???

A lot of people dont appreciate someone intentionally hurtingother people just so they can go on a message board the next day and call themselves a maneater...

Maybe you dont feel the same way, cause spragga just is full of :love: but i can speak for myself and say that its the worst feeling ever and not something to brag about...

:heart: u~

I don't know...just seems to me that everyone's overreacting over this...she could just be kidding about the whole thing, but yet everyone jumps down her throat...I just don't get it!

OH WELL...keep rippin' her - but ALL of you that do it are just as petty as she is

Ragga's 2 pennies

I don't know...just seems to me that everyone's overreacting over this...she could just be kidding about the whole thing, but yet everyone jumps down her throat...I just don't get it!

OH WELL...keep rippin' her - but ALL of you that do it are just as petty as she is

Ragga's 2 pennies

ahh yes, but we know shes not kidding... shes trying to justify her actions... and if she was joking, then why the apology to the board?

im petty cause i voice my disgust about what she did?? it makes no sense, but fuck it... IM PETTY...

but then, what does that make her??? :confused:

Petty, like I said before...It's JUST a message board...grab a joint and relax peeps...:cool:

The littlest things gets peeps all jumpy!! Kids these days :tongue:

i love those "its just a message board" comments...:peeleft: they're the best... it would be just a message board if we didnt know half the people on the board, but yeah whatever... as soon as debate sparks up and people start voicing their opinion, people can't hang with that shit...

i know yo... kids these days... :tongue:

i love those "its just a message board" comments...:peeleft: they're the best... it would be just a message board if we didnt know half the people on the board, but yeah whatever... as soon as debate sparks up and people start voicing their opinion, people can't hang with that shit...

i know yo... kids these days... :tongue:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sucks im arguing with you of all people... but moonie was never one to hold her tongue... but ill end it now... dont want you to hate me, not over this bullshit... def. not worth it...

And slandering the poor girl over a POST she made just adds to all of the BS...just not right in my book! :blank:

Sorry

Originally posted by sparklez929

Thanks my sweets.... ;)

ok i dont know what the fuss is about. no offense but just stfu and everyone will drop it. i mean if you dont post apologies or who wants to strangle me everyone will get over it cause i doubt anyone really cares they just wanted to voice their opinion and so it was heard. no biggie, so you said sumptin the wrong way and it bothered people. Just drop it and i doubt people will talk about it.