Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUIZ: what kind of animal are you in bed? (apparently I'm a butterfly, wtf is that?)

i have the pleasure of being the first TIGER

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!. Email this to a friend

Take quiz again

Guest tilly
Originally posted by breakbeatz2

i have the pleasure of being the first TIGER

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!. Email this to a friend

Take quiz again

ohhh...likes breakbeats and wild in bed..hummm......:eek:

how you doin?

just kidding:laugh:

You are an Owl!

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

You are a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

I'm not too encouraged being compared to an animal thats on the verge of extinction....:worry: