Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hooveraxp

factory Track listing

Recommended Posts

Wow what an Awesome, night JP was off the hook, Tracks that I remember :

1) Rhythm is a dancer, great mix, Wow

2) Angie Stone - I wish I didnt Miss you, tore it apart for like 45 minutes

3) Luz Divina - I wanna be free, the newest and greatest of her songs, in my opinion anyway.......

4) Going through it, ripped apart

5) Life in mono, always good to hear the older trax, bring back soooo many memories..

Does anyone remember any more tracks?????

Got their ar 6 left at 1, and besides seeing this kid fall from the second floor all the way down to the first floor, face first, it was an awesome night..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fortunate Ones

Delivery

Oris Jay Feat. Delsena - Trippin

Carnival

Lethal Industry

Hunter

Away (Creamer & K)

Hollywood

Cosa Caugat

Wonderland

So In Love

In Your Eyes

Thats all i can remember. Also he played this track twice this week and last week, this week he played it around 5:30(during one of the shows) and 12:30, last week he played it right before wonderland only thing I can recall is somone saying "I see you from across the room". Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know exactly what song you are talkin about..... Dont know the name of it though, Sorry, How late did he play In your eyes and So in Love????

Wow, I still cant get over the New Luz, fuckin amazin how he starts with the acapella and then just goes into it, He ripped it apart, Last time I was there was his bday and it sucked.............Regular nights for the factory Regulars is allways your best bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hooveraxp

I know exactly what song you are talkin about..... Dont know the name of it though, Sorry, How late did he play In your eyes and So in Love????

Wow, I still cant get over the New Luz, fuckin amazin how he starts with the acapella and then just goes into it, He ripped it apart, Last time I was there was his bday and it sucked.............Regular nights for the factory Regulars is allways your best bet.

He played So In Love and In Your Eyes back to back at around 2:00.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Luz is pretty good, not as good as the others..

His mix of Rhythm is A Dancer is out of this world.. Best track of the night w/o a doubt.. I cant get it out of my head :eek:

He TORE UP Mara's Mix to Chris Cargo Questions

Mr. Sam - Pressurize, 2 times

His mix of Wonderland

Sunshine

Manufactory

Oko Tek - Tazer

Kelli Ali - Kids (Rui Da Silva Mix)

DTW mix of Never Fuck

I believe it was DTW new mix to Tiesto - In My Memory (WOWOWOW he was rocking just the bassline for a good 10 minutes, had the dance floor losing their minds)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranza

The new Luz is pretty good, not as good as the others..

His mix of Rhythm is A Dancer is out of this world.. Best track of the night w/o a doubt.. I cant get it out of my head :eek:

He TORE UP Mara's Mix to Chris Cargo Questions

Mr. Sam - Pressurize, 2 times

His mix of Wonderland

Sunshine

Manufactory

Oko Tek - Tazer

Kelli Ali - Kids (Rui Da Silva Mix)

DTW mix of Never Fuck

I believe it was DTW new mix to Tiesto - In My Memory (WOWOWOW he was rocking just the bassline for a good 10 minutes, had the dance floor losing their minds)

]

yooooo ...what was the insane techno track played after GTI???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by antm28

The Fortunate Ones

Delivery

Oris Jay Feat. Delsena - Trippin

Carnival

Lethal Industry

Hunter

Away (Creamer & K)

Hollywood

Cosa Caugat

Wonderland

So In Love

In Your Eyes

Thats all i can remember. Also he played this track twice this week and last week, this week he played it around 5:30(during one of the shows) and 12:30, last week he played it right before wonderland only thing I can recall is somone saying "I see you from across the room". Any ideas?

Hollywood is Hot who is it bye?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×