Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Make A Deal...(vent your frustration with the opposite sex here)

phatman

Just need to let it out...feel free to join in...

I will never leave the toilet seat up...if you make sure there's no hair left in the shower drain and sink!

I will listen to everything you have to say...if you give me at least 15-20 minutes to wind down after work before engaging in full conversation.

more to come, I'm sure...

Originally posted by sparklez929

All I have to say is, I love men... Thats why they are who they are... If they were perfect we would call em females... hehehe... j/k guys... Relly though, I wouldnt change a guy... I love em no matter what ;)

seriously!! why cant there ever be a thread where we express what we actually DO like about the opposite sex... instead of always making each other look bad... :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

seriously!! why cant there ever be a thread where we express what we actually DO like about the opposite sex... instead of always making each other look bad... :tongue:

I am one of the biggest proponents of this BUT there are times when you need to vent. If you truly feel that way then don't say it but post it...so...Let's Make A Deal...

I will tell you how good you look and mean it...if you don't over analyze my words or even worse, manipulate them into being about some unresolved issue we might have in the relationship...sometimes I just say what I mean (end of story)...

Originally posted by tastyt

There was actually an article in Cosmo and Maxim on this very topic... I'll try to remember to bring it in tomorrow and post some of the better ones.

I read that also.. was very VERY amusing... I'll try also to bring it in, in case u forget... ;)