Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash Mix on Yo Radio

ok, you suck. my computer at work sux ass, and your just rubbing it in that i cant listen to all that music and download it until i get home and if my roomate lets me hog her compter for a few hours...grrrrr....:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

ok, you suck. my computer at work sux ass, and your just rubbing it in that i cant listen to all that music and download it until i get home and if my roomate lets me hog her compter for a few hours...grrrrr....:mad: :mad:

The set is hella d to tha izzope, too, yo! :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

There's a live Saeed & Palash mix from December 2001 on the Yoshitoshi site. www.yoshitoshi.com. Go to Yo! Radio. I'm streaming it right now and recording it to MP3 as we speak, using magical computer geek techniques, so those with AG should be able to get it in MP3 form in about an hour.

Nice one. Save me the trouble of recording it. What do you use to record streams?

Originally posted by Kuro

Nice one. Save me the trouble of recording it. What do you use to record streams?

I just downloaded Absolute MP3 Recorder. It's the only freeware recorder I could find. A bitch to set up, but at least it's free. I hate paying for software. Even though I sell software for a living, I hate buying it. I know. I'm going to hell.

It's almost done recording. About 5 more minutes of the stream left.

Originally posted by zaguero

Uhhh no, I was in action. It was the white party. I went solo that night.

if you went solo then you totally missed us 'cos we were all there in the same area...i'm trying to remember if i saw you that night or not..or maybe you met up with us there......

see kids, this is what happens when ur brain looks like swiss cheese

if you went solo then you totally missed us 'cos we were all there in the same area...i'm trying to remember if i saw you that night or not..or maybe you met up with us there......

see kids, this is what happens when ur brain looks like swiss cheese

Swiss? It's more like feta now! I met up with you guys there. Actually I got there before you guys did. I was MIA at Ruth's pre-party cuz I was taking a nap. But, I was there dancing right beside you. :rolleyes:

Swiss? It's more like feta now! I met up with you guys there. Actually I got there before you guys did. I was MIA at Ruth's pre-party cuz I was taking a nap. But, I was there dancing right beside you. :rolleyes:

feta? i dont smell OK! aged swiss i can take.

yeah, ok now i remember, yeah you were tired, ou need to go on a diet and built up that endurance

feta? i dont smell OK! aged swiss i can take.

yeah, ok now i remember, yeah you were tired, ou need to go on a diet and built up that endurance

Ok you may not smell, but your memory is shot. The day I told you I was tired is when Michael, you and I went together. I think it was Satoshi. You are right about the diet but endurance I do have. That day I played 2 hours of soccer and I danced for 4 hours @ buzz.

Ok you may not smell, but your memory is shot. The day I told you I was tired is when Michael, you and I went together. I think it was Satoshi. You are right about the diet but endurance I do have. That day I played 2 hours of soccer and I danced for 4 hours @ buzz.

swaying is not dancing. i wouldnt be surprised if your the gk or somethin' like that. and you left at 3:00 am on Satoshi.

my memory is shot 'cos work is killing me. i even came in yesterday after running (not jogging) for 80 straight minutes, yes I still manage to post alot 'cos i'm simply good at what i do.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just downloaded Absolute MP3 Recorder. It's the only freeware recorder I could find. A bitch to set up, but at least it's free. I hate paying for software. Even though I sell software for a living, I hate buying it. I know. I'm going to hell.

It's almost done recording. About 5 more minutes of the stream left.

I use total recorder. They have a demo available for download from their site and I have a crack for it.

Originally posted by Kuro

I use total recorder. They have a demo available for download from their site and I have a crack for it.

Ahh, Kuro my friend. You must hook me up with the crack (for the software, not the crackrock). I've had TotalRecorder for a while and really liked the software. But I've been too cheap to pay the shareware fee (cause I think all personal software should be free :D).