Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On a brighter note....

nSyNcBaBy

Lets post about the things we love about the opposite sex... im so sick of hearin bout all the bad things... lets shed some light on the opposite sex for once...

there are so many things i love... but the number one thing i love most is... being held... theres no greater feeling than the security and warmth i feel when im wrapped in someones arms :heart:

their bodies - and i dont mean this in a dog way - women curve and flow with incredulous beauty - they are to be admired and viewed as works of art in that alone

their minds - although criticized too many times for their over analysis, it is the way a woman can see in layers and depth that allows them to see much further than most men

their sexuality - exemplified on this board - women have an openness with themselves and sexuality that clearly makes them natural sensual creatures and that much more attractive

their maternal instincts - not all women have it but all men were boys and at some point can appreciate a woman who holds them with the tenderness of a mother - further, IMO, seeing a woman either pregnant or taking care of an infant has an aweing effect in my eyes...it is a breathless experience never to be felt by men...

I'll stop there for now...maybe add later...

Originally posted by tastyt

Ahhh... yes, that feeling of safety and security when your man's arms are wrapped around you... sigh... I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... :heart::love:

Not even for some Mott's?

:hoping tasty remembers mott's applesauce commercial:

lol... I have no idea what you're talking about! :confused:

it was a commercial for Mott's applesauce w/ these little kids that traded it as if it were gold...one kid was always like, "psst...I got the Mott's" - doesnt sound as funny written out...

oh well..just another tidbit of tv info takin up space in my phat head...i'll getcha next time...

Originally posted by spragga25

The ladies:

Bombs

Funbags

Jugs

Gozangas

Boobies

Puppies

Yeah that about covers it!! :tongue::D

What he said. :) Oh, and I just can't talk to my guy friends about certain things. Women tend to be more understanding. All my friends are women. I have no close male friends, mostly for that reason.

The way they smell, what they talk about, how they act around girls, their lips, eyes, hair, bodies....there's so much....their whole essence is just mesmerizing....until you find out what assholes most of them are. ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Not much to say today, except that they make good friends--larry, robin, eric-mwah-as for anything else, try me in a year or so :(

anytime babe. ALways be there to chit chat with ya.

Originally posted by phatman

their bodies - and i dont mean this in a dog way - women curve and flow with incredulous beauty - they are to be admired and viewed as works of art in that alone

their minds - although criticized too many times for their over analysis, it is the way a woman can see in layers and depth that allows them to see much further than most men

their sexuality - exemplified on this board - women have an openness with themselves and sexuality that clearly makes them natural sensual creatures and that much more attractive

their maternal instincts - not all women have it but all men were boys and at some point can appreciate a woman who holds them with the tenderness of a mother - further, IMO, seeing a woman either pregnant or taking care of an infant has an aweing effect in my eyes...it is a breathless experience never to be felt by men...

I'll stop there for now...maybe add later...

:woah: u have no idea what it feels like to be a woman after reading that. thank u for that. it made me feel like a million dollars. :)

Originally posted by totallytrance

When a guy has a certain good smell , I'll have one of his shirts at home then I'll sleep in it and of course the smell will remind me of him....oooaaahhhh:)

mmMMmmMmMMMmMmMmMmm if u smell good ill melt

I love the way that they look into your eyes and make you melt or make you feel like you are the world.....they way that they hold you and kiss you ....give you sweet tender kisses.......men are such amazing creatures....there are some assholes in the bunch that ruin it.....;)

Ahhh... yes, that feeling of safety and security when your man's arms are wrapped around you... sigh... I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... :heart::love:

~~~THAT IS THE BEST! i love feeling safe! i also have to say tha guys make better friends.....to me its easier to deal with guys and they are more honest b/c they dont have to compete with u.........what sucks is one of them might end up liking u.....thats a whole diff topic tho

:D