Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Carl Cox

Well I know it is Monday and all but hey I am bored today. But, just wondering who is going. Mainly because I can't I will be throwing my brothers bachelor party the whole day. Hey, what can ya do. Hopefully I will only have to throw one for him:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Well I know it is Monday and all but hey I am bored today. But, just wondering who is going. Mainly because I can't I will be throwing my brothers bachelor party the whole day. Hey, what can ya do. Hopefully I will only have to throw one for him:laugh:

I wont even tease you with details of the night then, since you can't be there.

What are you doing for the bachelor party ?

Originally posted by kaydup

I'm not going either... going to a Bruins game instead... had the tickets for a while now

Originally posted by teamj5

I wont even tease you with details of the night then, since you can't be there.

What are you doing for the bachelor party ?

Going to F1 then hopping on a bus and going to Rhode Island to see a balet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by prplhz

I will be there, and what are the details of the night j5? Will I see you there?

You will definitly see me there :)

I will be there early to catch all of Debo's opening set. When do you plan on getting there ?