Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i told you so after 9/11..

usa

Originally posted by usa

i told you after 9/11 about the nuclear threat in nyc.. you all laughed..

so what are you saying youre insider? youre part of alqaeda? where do you get your info? and what do you base your claims on? or are they just shots in the dark and you post i told you so when one hits???

mentioning a nuclear attack after 9/11 was the same as saying after someone dies their family will make funeral arrangements... theres always the possibility of an attack because of the magnitude of damage a nuclear blast would do in a highly populated area... ur just bringing to light peoples deep dark fear and saying this is how we can avoid it and saying the most outlandish things yould have better luck posting your ideas on the Arkansas board...

well im not gonna force any of you to accept my opinions but my opinions are facts. its better to be prepared than to be sorry. prior to 9/11 i anticipated the attacks on america. this is only the beginning... next? i can't even mention because i might get into legal trouble. the worst is yet to come and the best has passed...

jtf.org

A nuclear threat to NYC? What else is new?

Cmon USA...as I told you b4, you're idiotic conspiracy thoery bullshit posts aren't throwing fear into anyone's heart...just making you look like a dumb schmuck..

why dont you lay off the illusion stimulating heroine and try weed? it makes you more chill...

Originally posted by highmay

A nuclear threat to NYC? What else is new?

Cmon USA...as I told you b4, you're idiotic conspiracy thoery bullshit posts aren't throwing fear into anyone's heart...just making you look like a dumb schmuck..

why dont you lay off the illusion stimulating heroine and try weed? it makes you more chill...

No, he was right that there is a nuclear threat...it was all over yesterdays news. Back in early october when Rumsfield said that we "had a serious and credible threat." he was referring to a nuclear threat. They believed that the Al-queda possesed a 10 kiloton nuke missing from one of the russian arsenals. the russians don't have the type of security we do. they pay their guards peanuts and their facilities are scanty and scattered throughout. they have already admitted to losing track of several nukes, which could have possibly been stolen. I will stick up for him on this point, but everything else...yea i'm with them...sorry usa