Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Common Men Vs. Uncommon Men...

dgmodel

Originally posted by flying_high

Definitely the uncommon men who doesn't have to portray his masculinity all the time but is content with who and what he is, secure enough to have a strong woman by his side and able to show the female/emotional side of him without any problem!!!!!!

Agreed :D

Originally posted by flying_high

Definitely the uncommon men who doesn't have to portray his masculinity all the time but is content with who and what he is, secure enough to have a strong woman by his side and able to show the female/emotional side of him without any problem!!!!!!

well said, ditto! :)

Guest danni133
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

good answer!!!...and those men are pretty damn uncommon, at least in the south, lol...:tongue:

Girl that's one of the reasons I transferred from FSU to NYC

I used to be all about the beefy man, u know the type....hotty, well built, a hardass, always takes control...but I got tired of getting fuct over....so now I've swayed to the "uncommon" man...the sweetie that actually cares for you, takes your needs into consideration, actually lives up to the word MAN...of course looks is always a factor...but my guy now is the perfect package :)

Originally posted by tastyt

I'd rather a couch potato in his wifebeater, dribbling beer down his chin while calling me in from the kitchen to bring him his nachos since the game will be on in five minutes.

:rolleyes:

What kind of question is this DG???

:laugh: :laugh:

you forgot the part about the big hairy pop belly that's so big that when he sits down he has to unbutton his britches!;)

Anywho, my manly man will be definetly refined...with his own mind, opinions, and interests.....Nuff said.:tongue:

Originally posted by klohe

I used to be all about the beefy man, u know the type....hotty, well built, a hardass, always takes control...but I got tired of getting fuct over....so now I've swayed to the "uncommon" man...the sweetie that actually cares for you, takes your needs into consideration, actually lives up to the word MAN...of course looks is always a factor...but my guy now is the perfect package :)

Don't let this guy go because they are hard to find these days...

I agree with everyone else, a man that doesn't have to walk on women in order to make themselves feel good is a good start. Then you can work your way up from there...:D

Originally posted by marcid21

:laugh: :laugh:

you forgot the part about the big hairy pop belly that's so big that when he sits down he has to unbutton his britches!;)

Anywho, my manly man will be definetly refined...with his own mind, opinions, and interests.....Nuff said.:tongue:

Oh I was picturing the belly but forgot to include it. I also forgot to mention the balding head, complete with brush-over. And hair coming from the nose!

Back off ladies- HE'S ALL MINE! :laugh2:

Originally posted by danni133

Girl that's one of the reasons I transferred from FSU to NYC

ok, THAT was funny! :D

those of you that have those good ones, yep, you should consider yourselves lucky as hell, cause some of the alternatives are downright bad, lol...but i have a feeling there are still some good ones out there ;)