Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Common Men Vs. Uncommon Men...

Recommended Posts

Definitely the uncommon men who doesn't have to portray his masculinity all the time but is content with who and what he is, secure enough to have a strong woman by his side and able to show the female/emotional side of him without any problem!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flying_high

Definitely the uncommon men who doesn't have to portray his masculinity all the time but is content with who and what he is, secure enough to have a strong woman by his side and able to show the female/emotional side of him without any problem!!!!!!

Agreed :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flying_high

Definitely the uncommon men who doesn't have to portray his masculinity all the time but is content with who and what he is, secure enough to have a strong woman by his side and able to show the female/emotional side of him without any problem!!!!!!

well said, ditto! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest danni133
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

good answer!!!...and those men are pretty damn uncommon, at least in the south, lol...:tongue:

Girl that's one of the reasons I transferred from FSU to NYC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather a couch potato in his wifebeater, dribbling beer down his chin while calling me in from the kitchen to bring him his nachos since the game will be on in five minutes.

:rolleyes:

What kind of question is this DG???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to be all about the beefy man, u know the type....hotty, well built, a hardass, always takes control...but I got tired of getting fuct over....so now I've swayed to the "uncommon" man...the sweetie that actually cares for you, takes your needs into consideration, actually lives up to the word MAN...of course looks is always a factor...but my guy now is the perfect package :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

I'd rather a couch potato in his wifebeater, dribbling beer down his chin while calling me in from the kitchen to bring him his nachos since the game will be on in five minutes.

:rolleyes:

What kind of question is this DG???

:laugh: :laugh:

you forgot the part about the big hairy pop belly that's so big that when he sits down he has to unbutton his britches!;)

Anywho, my manly man will be definetly refined...with his own mind, opinions, and interests.....Nuff said.:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by klohe

I used to be all about the beefy man, u know the type....hotty, well built, a hardass, always takes control...but I got tired of getting fuct over....so now I've swayed to the "uncommon" man...the sweetie that actually cares for you, takes your needs into consideration, actually lives up to the word MAN...of course looks is always a factor...but my guy now is the perfect package :)

Don't let this guy go because they are hard to find these days...

I agree with everyone else, a man that doesn't have to walk on women in order to make themselves feel good is a good start. Then you can work your way up from there...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

:laugh: :laugh:

you forgot the part about the big hairy pop belly that's so big that when he sits down he has to unbutton his britches!;)

Anywho, my manly man will be definetly refined...with his own mind, opinions, and interests.....Nuff said.:tongue:

Oh I was picturing the belly but forgot to include it. I also forgot to mention the balding head, complete with brush-over. And hair coming from the nose!

Back off ladies- HE'S ALL MINE! :laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by danni133

Girl that's one of the reasons I transferred from FSU to NYC

ok, THAT was funny! :D

those of you that have those good ones, yep, you should consider yourselves lucky as hell, cause some of the alternatives are downright bad, lol...but i have a feeling there are still some good ones out there ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×