Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha and digweed question

The site had them up for Exit and now it's down. Then, earlier today, it said they were scheduled for the Hammerstein Ballroom and now it's down. Who knows what the deal is but I gotta say, this confirming and unconfirming crap is killing me.

~kAt~

Originally posted by misskittie

The site had them up for Exit and now it's down. Then, earlier today, it said they were scheduled for the Hammerstein Ballroom and now it's down. Who knows what the deal is but I gotta say, this confirming and unconfirming crap is killing me.

~kAt~

waaaaaaaaaa poor baby :cry:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

waaaaaaaaaa poor baby :cry:

hey hey hey...watch it there buddy boy! At least I get to see the opening of their tour - WMC BABY!! MIAMI ARENA!! WHAT WHAT!!

AND, kittie will be present on the 30th for them @ Electric Factory in Philly....AND kittie's going to see them @ Guvernment in Canada on the 5th, SO........it's all good in My hood! :tongue:

Originally posted by misskittie

hey hey hey...watch it there buddy boy! At least I get to see the opening of their tour - WMC BABY!! MIAMI ARENA!! WHAT WHAT!!

AND, kittie will be present on the 30th for them @ Electric Factory in Philly....AND kittie's going to see them @ Guvernment in Canada on the 5th, SO........it's all good in My hood! :tongue:

FU

i'll be in attendance at Miami Arena on the 23rd as well

so if they do spin at Exit, i'd rather forgot that horrible experience and just hear them in the nice warm weather of Miami.

kittie, you know by any chance how late they are scheduled to spin in Miami? i have an evening flight and hping not to miss too much.

thanks

oh, and...um.... do i sense a bit of sexual tension in the air??

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

i'll be in attendance at Miami Arena on the 23rd as well

so if they do spin at Exit, i'd rather forgot that horrible experience and just hear them in the nice warm weather of Miami.

kittie, you know by any chance how late they are scheduled to spin in Miami? i have an evening flight and hping not to miss too much.

thanks

oh, and...um.... do i sense a bit of sexual tension in the air??

I'll actually be at the Miami Arena after I hit Ultra. They start at 10 PM and go on till whenever. So, I have no idea what time that could be but theyre not saying. Ill try and call Balance Promos and see what I can get out of them later. I have some other questions to ask anyway.

Sexual tension? Where? :angel: ;):D lol Just wait till we all get to SoBe! :eek:

~kAt~