Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D in NYC: what's the real deal?!

There is nothing set. Exit was posted on the Delta Heavy website then removed. It was followed by a posting of the Hammerstein ballroom and, you guessed it, also removed.

We won't know anything for a while. Right now it's a friggin crap shoot. I'm sure they'll be here, just were is questionable.

~kAt~

Ahhh the suspense is killing me!

Oh well, I'm going to my parents' house in Albany for Easter anyway... might as well stick around for S&D at Northern Lights on Tuesday! Anyone else heading upstate for that show?

xoxo

Alexandra

Originally posted by Alexandra

Ahhh the suspense is killing me!

Oh well, I'm going to my parents' house in Albany for Easter anyway... might as well stick around for S&D at Northern Lights on Tuesday! Anyone else heading upstate for that show?

xoxo

Alexandra

Just might be in town to catch that night

Originally posted by clubmouse

well, if you guys cant wait, S&D is playing Philly on march 30th, tix on sale, should be a good time, check philly board for details

Oh yea! I'm there too!! Im still up in the air if Im gonna see them at Miami Arena. I may just chill out and drink margaritas after Ultra then wait for S&D up here in NY or Philly.

Im like 90% positive Ill be at Electric Factory. Gonna be a longggggggggg ass weekend!