Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which is worse to lose???

dgmodel

Thats a hard question..how close with the best friend and how long with the GF,....either way...your friend you are close with because you shared good times..ect, gf wise its an emotional feeling.....two totally diff emotions tward people..thats the way I look at it....either way though it sucks...:(

Originally posted by dgmodel

what if that person was both??? i think thats the worst scenario...

wow definitly:( :(

My boyfriend now of 2 and a half years is also my best friend, and I really dont know what I would do if we ever broke up:( :(

what if that person was both??? i think thats the worst scenario...

~~~ thats what i wanted to specify...........depending on how long u been with ur gf/bf at some point they can become ur best friend

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i agree that if you are at the point where your significant other is your BF, then that is the worst scenario...but for me, right now, i would have to say BF would be worse...esp since my BF is NYCchick24, and there is no one better :D

aww thanks belle! even though i am a pain in the ass, i dont know what i'd do with out you either! :):hat:

I don't know... not so long ago I would have unhesitatingly said it would be worse to lose my best friend... because I thought we were soul sisters and would be that close forever...

But then I did gradually, eventually, lose her. And it was not the worst thing in the world, like I would have thought it to be.

So my answer it- it depends on how close you are to either one of them.

Guest danni133

I think that losing your best friend would be far worse than a boyfriend. I trust my best friend Caroline a lot more than any boyfriends I've had, and I know she'll be there for me through all the break ups and new men in my life.

I would absolutely, without a doubt say a best friend. However, that is if they are truely your best friend and not just a good friend. These days it seems like everybody's so quick to call someone their bestfriend. I think it definitly depends on how good of friends you REALLY are. I know myself personally, would definitly rather lose a boyfriend before ever losing my Bestfriend...I mean seriously boyfriends come and boyfriends go...as we all know, but a bestfriend is someone who will be there regardless..........:)

Originally posted by lesdig

I would absolutely, without a doubt say a best friend. However, that is if they are truely your best friend and not just a good friend. These days it seems like everybody's so quick to call someone their bestfriend. I think it definitly depends on how good of friends you REALLY are. I know myself personally, would definitly rather lose a boyfriend before ever losing my Bestfriend...I mean seriously boyfriends come and boyfriends go...as we all know, but a bestfriend is someone who will be there regardless..........:)

i couldn't agree with you more...there is no one like a true best friend. :heart:

Originally posted by ReginaP

:( :( :( that's why I'm glad I had more than one "best" friend :(

not true... you only have one best friend... the others are just great friends... when you say best that implies theres nothing above them... how can there be 2, 3, 4 etc. #1's? it just cant be...

not true... you only have one best friend... the others are just great friends... when you say best that implies theres nothing above them... how can there be 2, 3, 4 etc. #1's? it just cant be...

yep, yep and yep! you are soooo right! :)