Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
o-jay®

Do your friends think its strange that . . .

You talk to and meet people from the net? Some of my friends just don't get it. I think it's somehow antisocial or strange to meet people that you've met on the internet, go figure.

I think it's happening more and more, but I still get strange looks if I tell my "real life" friends I went to a meetup or met someone I had talked to from the net. :confused:

I've only met 1 person from the web and that person turned out to be way fun to hang out with. But my sister always thinks it's so weird, when I say something she'll say don't meet anyone some freak is gonna rape you or something similar to that.... :tongue:

Originally posted by magilicuti

i try not to talk about it much. i really don't meet many ppl off the web. it was weird before more so then now. actually me and my friends are going to a bday party with some ppl from elite fitness this saturday

Is it all guys? There are def. some hardbodied hotties there, BFL, Triple V etc.

Originally posted by o-jay®

You talk to and meet people from the net? Some of my friends just don't get it. I think it's somehow antisocial or strange to meet people that you've met on the internet, go figure.

I think it's happening more and more, but I still get strange looks if I tell my "real life" friends I went to a meetup or met someone I had talked to from the net. :confused:

hahahaha...my friend was @ Baktun with me tonight and he asked, "hey, how do you know all these people?" And I said, "Oh...Through Clubplanet..." He literally almost spit out his drink from laughing so hard...:blank:

....they just dont get it...:rolleyes: