Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC will be like Israel soon

usa

i can't tell you the details for legal reasons but basically more terrorist attacks not related to airplanes are predicted in ny area and you better move out and report suspicious arabs.

DaVe, cant you ban this poor excuse for humanity?? seriously, this is extremely annoying, same mindless drivel from this moron. dude, no one likes you here, stop posting this shit already, you arent making anyone more aware, cautious or afraid. youre a pest.

yo breaks, check out the site this fuck posted. ******** <-- JudeoNazis these are the people that are a big part of the problem in the current conflict. this usa fuck is a pure judeo nazi. read Victor Ostrovsky's book By Way of Deception, this ex-mossad officer talks about how the judeo nazis followed him and tried to kill him becuase Ostrovsky exposed clear humanitarian violations by the mossad. ignore this usa prick, this piece of shit is just as worthless as hamas, the nazis and every other slime that walked this earth.

Modock (translation lol) USA you signify all thats wrong with America a narrow minded idiot with such extreme and stupid perspectives on how to deal with our current crisis. You are suggesting that we declare martial law and everyone with their skin color not to standards should be arrested and thrown into jail... you should not be allowed to post on a public message board because you offend so many people with your complete ignorance, read a fucking book!...

Originally posted by usa

i can't tell you the details for legal reasons but basically more terrorist attacks not related to airplanes are predicted in ny area and you better move out and report suspicious arabs.

you must be insane to believe a website like ********...it is an extremists' website!!! one of their 'breaking news' is that lawrence of arabia was gay. wow! i think that such a website can produce more damage than profit to the jewish people....

Originally posted by usa

You can take your details and shove it up your ass......Legal reason's my balls..You fucking post on club planet guy. what type of information can you possibly get? moron

Originally posted by usa

Racist bitch...:bigfinger: Blame an entire freaking race for the actions of a few assholes...how typical.

Originally posted by usa

it's such a funny website he referred to...everyone should visit....******** i think:D :D :D