Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random or Committed?

suthrnbelle

So...*curious* is sex better with someone you know, trust, love, are committed to, etc...OR *wicked grin*...is it better with someone random, wild, spontaneous, that you can just get funky with and have no worries for tomorrow?

think before you answer...there are pros to both scenarios, OBVIOUSLY ;) but i want to get past the typical "sex is better when you are in love" answer and to some creativity...:D

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

So...*curious* is sex better with someone you know, trust, love, are committed to, etc...OR *wicked grin*...is it better with someone random, wild, spontaneous, that you can just get funky with and have no worries for tomorrow?

think before you answer...there are pros to both scenarios, OBVIOUSLY ;) but i want to get past the typical "sex is better when you are in love" answer and to some creativity...:D

ok i never made *love* but everyone i have been with i have known to some extent. but i think as long as you are careful casual sex is good cause you got nuttin to hide. you can do anything you want that you cant do wit someone you care about cause of the respect for the person. i mean you can talk dirty and shit and fuck it who cares. i mean it goes both ways, and i dunno if make sence but it did in my head.

point blank both are good as long as yo upractice safely;)

exactly...thanks :) and you are right, not caring about what the other person will think of you tomorrow has its benefits, lol

but, obviously, safety is a HUGE necessity for ANY sex. :hat:

sex it up, but bag it up:tongue:

Random - no strings attached with just plain ol' down and drity action!!!

Besides..ragga won't be committed anytime soon, and it has been 13 months for me....so fuck it - I'm on the prowl (even more than usual :tongue: ) looking to have fun (like when I was in college)

Ahhhh - the good ol' days of being a jock! :D

thanks, K and Spragga-- both good answers...

spragga--on the prowl, huh? you are too funny :) be careful going out partying with my girl--she is the ORIGINAL "retired" playah, lol **xoxo, NYC!**

:laugh:

She told me that.....but she's under "lock and key" :) so I know my role...I better get outta here before she kicks my ass!

Originally posted by spragga25

:laugh:

She told me that.....but she's under "lock and key" :) so I know my role...I better get outta here before she kicks my ass!

huh, what! lock and key? are you talking about who i think you are talking about?! lol just bc we've been dating for while doesn't make him my bf! :tongue::gang:

and hey belle.. be careful what you say..... don't let the "fire escape door" hit you on the way out! ;)

oooooooh damn, NYC--what a memory, lol...that's why i was the original UNDERCOVER, lol ;)

spragga--watch it, the BF word is a big one for girls like me and NYC--not to be thrown around lightly, lol...plus, i have to meet & approve of this guy first, lol...:D

Originally posted by kingartur

Sex is better when you're committed to a person and love that person.

Its much better with love and feelings during sex.and u can always be opened minded cause you know they person loves you and won't think different of you:D

Exactly. Once you've had the real thing, nothing compares ;)

well to get back on the main topic of this thread, i guess it depends on what stage you are in your life. if you are not ready for a relationship etc then obviously you would pick random. and vice versa

if you want to change this to random and "consistent" i would go with "consistent" bc i think the more two ppl become more familiar and comfortable with each other, the more they are able to explore and experiment. i dunno just my $.03

oooooooh damn, NYC--what a memory, lol...that's why i was the original UNDERCOVER, lol ;)

spragga--watch it, the BF word is a big one for girls like me and NYC--not to be thrown around lightly, lol...plus, i have to meet & approve of this guy first, lol...:D

Needs your approval...I see!

Well nyc can vouch for me....hmmm on second thought...:tongue:

Commited. For some obvious reasons- you feel it on so many levels, not just the physical one; you get used to each other's bodies and what you like.

Also- Random sex is NOT wild and uninhibited for me like some people have been saying. For me to completely let go, I have to know that the other person cares about me, and will respect me no matter how down and dirty it gets.