Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Through It Sent Out On City Soundz

sadelb

Originally posted by dog6

ur Whack.....I read all the boards....get some of ur own info...or stay at that other board:idea:......:blank:

stop crying, its a message board... i sent out gon through it. what does that have to do with my own info. half u guys get the tracks sit here braggin about it and dont send. who the fuck cares. i hook everyone up with music, half the peeps on the board can back me up on that one.. i dont need u talkin shit. bro its a computer relax over. smoke a blunt do somethin . just stop cryin

Originally posted by sadelb

stop crying, its a message board... i sent out gon through it. what does that have to do with my own info. half u guys get the tracks sit here braggin about it and dont send. who the fuck cares. i hook everyone up with music, half the peeps on the board can back me up on that one.. i dont need u talkin shit. bro its a computer relax over. smoke a blunt do somethin . just stop cryin

Send whateva u want in ur circles, I have no problem with that a good way to get some music...U keep missing the point no one said anything bout ur circles & i send out tracks to my friends thats good enough for me....no crying here....FYI i don't brag bout tracks on this board rarely even post...but when i do post & its just Copied<Pasted on another board....I think it is weak when ur a moderator...have some music knowledge...Atip,& Justin have no need to do that....thats my problem so feel free to copy more lists.....cause the amount u copied from Fliz alone he should be the moderator there....I said my peace.

Send whateva u want in ur circles, I have no problem with that a good way to get some music...U keep missing the point no one said anything bout ur circles & i send out tracks to my friends thats good enough for me....no crying here....FYI i don't brag bout tracks on this board rarely even post...but when i do post & its just Copied<Pasted on another board....I think it is weak when ur a moderator...have some music knowledge...Atip,& Justin have no need to do that....thats my problem so feel free to copy more lists.....cause the amount u copied from Fliz alone he should be the moderator there....I said my peace.

bro i talk to fliz all the time. i just talked to him tonight. ask him if i have knowledge see what he says. i send him tracks every single sunday. shit load of his music is from me. lol no bro i dont have knowledge ur right. read my posts on experieence all i do is tell everyoen whats hot wht sets to get, everything. nah no knowledg i copy and post one list. please read all my posts and keep tellin me i dont have knowledge.

Fliz, works for atlantic records in da business...etc...etc..he has extensive knowledge.....FYI I talked to Fliz tonight myself ....so whateva....Knowledge is in the I of the beholder....I may not see it but I'm sure others do.....we both said our peace

I don't know why you have to hate on someone for sharing the wealth. The more the merrier....

The track has been freaking impossible to find and now someone wants to help us out and you get on his case for it...

I suppose you are well respected in your circle so why don't you keep your comments within it...

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by swimmer219

I don't know why you have to hate on someone for sharing the wealth. The more the merrier....

The track has been freaking impossible to find and now someone wants to help us out and you get on his case for it...

I suppose you are well respected in your circle so why don't you keep your comments within it...

yup

Originally posted by swimmer219

I'm not hating do u read? I said very good way to get music I sent the song out myself in another circle...Ur off ,read before u open ur mouth.!...My replies have nothing to wit Going Through It or City Soundz....READ damn!

So do Gays....u should know....saleen belongs in the bathroom at tempts handing out paper towels & offering Mints & colgne all for 2cents all ur good for 2cents on any board........Music Whore & Snob for life....I'll be that:tongue:

Isn't This still unreleased?

All these versions are not the actual song itself but mixed with The garth Brooks at the end aren't they? I have heard two different ones and the same Peters Garth Brooks mix comes in at the end. Just wondering?

Is this what music is coming to? Music is supposed to be bringing us together as one, not fighting. I give alot of props to Sadelb. He busts his ass to give all the people of City Soundz a quality list of music for some people who just want to listen to some good stuff. Alot of the stuff I play comes from Records & City Soundz. Dog6, your lists are very good, I am not downing you at all. But music is meant to be shared upon, and to bring us all together. You guys both help out the dance community, so be happy your giving back to everyone. We all rely on you guys every week to give us the latest and greatest in the music that consumes our lives and that lives in our hearts every week. Props to you both. Instead of fighting, lets work together!!

...The track has been freaking impossible to find and now someone wants to help us out and you get on his case for it...

Are you fuckin serious?? Impossible?? SADELBs whack version is just a rip!:rolleyes:....I've had a better version for over 2 weeks now...You may know your stuff, but it seems as if you try to show off ....It makes you look bad....:chop:...Besides, the song blows outside of the 'shack! :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Are you fuckin serious?? Impossible?? SADELBs whack version is just a rip!:rolleyes:....I've had a better version for over 2 weeks now...You may know your stuff, but it seems as if you try to show off ....It makes you look bad....:chop:...Besides, the song blows outside of the 'shack! :D

Well said.

Sadel......its the comments like..."here's a list of music for u guys.......(cut and paste lists of mostly unreleased tracks posted on CP to follow)........now go rape AG" & "track coming to you exclusively from city soundz"

wtf is that??? Now, I'm not saying you don't do a good service to those who benefit from your city soundz lists.....but come on now.....i can remember back when you first started posting on CP........not all that.......and a few months and a few connections doesn't make you experienced/wise......it takes time........you come across as if you know more than others, some of whom have spent many many (more) countless hours involved in the music and the industry......

Thats why you aren't respected........thats why people react to your posts......its your tone......

be humble. be modest. no matter how much you know......or think you know........if you are a "philanthropist"......or think you are.......and on and on. Just my advice. :D