Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I took the advice of CP.... And called him...

sparklez929

Just so the board know's... I don't want this anti-sparkster saga to continue... You were right, it was mean of me. So I called him, and talked about it... he's not broken... We're both ok with what has happened btwn eachother... No feelings hurt... End of story... :tongue:

Originally posted by sparklez929

Just so the board know's... I don't want this anti-sparkster saga to continue... You were right, it was mean of me. So I called him, and talked about it... he's not broken... We're both ok with what has happened btwn eachother... No feelings hurt... End of story... :tongue:

can you please stfu and drop it!!! holy shit you are just bringin more attention to this topic than it deserves. i dont wanna be mean cause that is just not me, but you sound like a retard. do you have any friends outside of CP?? i mean i could give a fuck less what these people on here think of me. So please do you what you want not what the CP sexboard people want.

Originally posted by origskeemr

can you please stfu and drop it!!! holy shit you are just bringin more attention to this topic than it deserves. i dont wanna be mean cause that is just not me, but you sound like a retard. do you have any friends outside of CP?? i mean i could give a fuck less what these people on here think of me. So please do you what you want not what the CP sexboard people want.

hey hey hey hey HEY! you're being fuckin harsh dammit! :rolleyes:

i think the bitchniess has transfered on to you today... i fuckin :love: it...

Originally posted by sparklez929

THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU CALLED HIM IS BECAUSE YOU'RE HAVING HIS BABY :eek:

AND NOW HE DOESN'T WANT YOU'RE SKANKY MAN EATING WHORE :(

you never know when to stop:rolleyes: dont you have some crying to do:confused: go somewhere and play. you cause to much drama you fuckin monkey;)

i'll repeat this as many times as it takes... Grow Up:rolleyes:

you never know when to stop:rolleyes: dont you have some crying to do:confused: go somewhere and play. you cause to much drama you fuckin monkey;)

ORIGS I THINK SPRKEY WANTS TO MAKE MAD MONKEY SEX WITH YOU.....WHICH INCLUDES THROWING FECES AT EACH OTHER...YIKES!!!

SHE'S CALLING YOU OUT IN THE DRAMA BOARD FOR SOME ONE ON ONE ACTION ;)