Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hypothetical Situation, What Would U Do??

bluegirl

ok lets imagine ur on a date

with someone who u find incredibly attractive, smart, etc

now at the end of a date out of nowhere they offer u 10000 to sleep with them, which u were planning on doing anyways...

so what would u do next??

Originally posted by fluidnyc

Why is he offering money...

Your not a prostitute. Something dont sound right.

I wouldnt pay a girl money for sex. Especially 10k.

Strange..

why are u assuming its a man?

suppose a woman offered u the money

how would u respond?

Let's do the math... 10 grand... Call me a prostitue... I'd pay of my pretty lil prelude, and drop my damn pants in a heart beat... specially if i'm attacted to him anyways... and he's a good catch... Why the hell not..? this one was too easy...

Now I know, most of you may say... Well wouldn't you feel dirty...? But the truth of the mattter is there are two very infamous motivator's in life.... Fear, and Money... And both will make you do a lot of thing's, that you would otherwise not consider... Only being put in the situation, will allow you to prove to yourself just how you really might act... So we really don't know... but being playful, and spontaineous, I say why not... If i'm not hurting anyone, I don't see it being that bad... Specially for 10 grand...

Originally posted by glowdancer

why are u assuming its a man?

suppose a woman offered u the money

how would u respond?

Well Im a guy, so if a women offered money especially 10k something has to be up, i would feel like im being setup or something. I dunno thats just me.

And if I wanted to fuck her, I'd do it without taking any money.

If she wanted to buy me gifts than fine.

But cash is different, I dont need her pulling me into court saying I owe her 10k, or whatever, it just dont feel right to me.

Well Im a guy, so if a women offered money especially 10k something has to be up, i would feel like im being setup or something. I dunno thats just me.

And if I wanted to fuck her, I'd do it without taking any money.

If she wanted to buy me gifts than fine.

But cash is different, I dont need her pulling me into court saying I owe her 10k, or whatever, it just dont feel right to me.

so would u tell her no and still have sex with her, remember she is hot, haha

I'd fuck her brains out and make her never forget me :tongue:

And instead of giving me money, take me to a high class hotel, or somewhere nice, were we can bang the night away.

then.. take it from there..

Make sure they got a clean bill of health. If ya could.

I'd fuck her brains out and make her never forget me :tongue:

And instead of giving me money, take me to a high class hotel, or somewhere nice, were we can bang the night away.

then.. take it from there..

Make sure they got a clean bill of health. If ya could.

the clean bill of health thing was my point--don't get me wrong, if i could have 10k for something i was gonna do anyways, then i am all for that, lol, BUT in today's world, i am thinking there would be a reason--maybe that person has some reason they can't get it without paying :( sad, but hey, gotta check it out first...

Originally posted by klohe

sleep with him, take the $, then ax him from my life for being such a dick to offer me $ for sex...:rolleyes:

LOL... that sounds about right. The thought of sex for money is nasty... but if you're being honest with yourself, I'm pretty sure, (unless maybe you've already got money flying out of your butt) if ten grand were waving underneath your nose... your morals would drop just a bit.

Guest danni133

I'd take the ten grand, sleep with him, and make him my man. If he's as hot as I think, and the date went that well, obviously he's a good match and has the ability to treat me to extravagant things..This is known as the PERFECT man :D

Originally posted by danni133

I'd take the ten grand, sleep with him, and make him my man. If he's as hot as I think, and the date went that well, obviously he's a good match and has the ability to treat me to extravagant things..This is known as the PERFECT man :D

But how could a guy that pays for sex be the perfect man?

Originally posted by tastyt

But how could a guy that pays for sex be the perfect man?

That's what I'm tinkning too. I know what I feel right now but I also believe that once you're in that situation...morals and beliefs could change....so I'm not sure if I would really walk away.

Anyway, anyone that offers me money for sex is dropping down in terms of desirability and attractions....so I'm not quite sure if I would take the money first, have sex and then leave the ass to his own devices....or just leave without the money.... $10,000 I guess that wouldn't quite hit my price yet....so I think I would tell him what an ass he is and leave.

Originally posted by danni133

You are too cute my sweets;) I couldn't have said it any better myself...:D

Originally posted by apotheosis

We ALL have our price.

i somewhat agree and disagree with this statement

some people's price isnt exactly money

for example i had this discussion with some people who would absolutely refuse even if there was more money

however if the question was changed to

would u do it if it would end hunger or something to that degree

they would

but i did ask this question to see people's sexual appetite and money appetite

i for one wouldnt do it for 10k

and i wouldnt sleep with this man after the offer

it was interesting to see that some people wouldnt take the money but still sleep with the person

I don't think we ALL have a price for our dignity and self respect. You were no worse off before his offer of $10K than you were after it...if he had taken you out and taken you home w/ no such offer, you'd be fine right? So why risk your self respect and decency and take money for sex? Hooker is right.