Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timing...

marcid21

How important do you guys think timing is when you meet someone you care about? Do you think it's possible for one's feelings to over-ride a bad period they're going through at the moment....or is timing just another factor we have to add into the endless equation?

I think timing is So Important...

If you catch someone at a bad time, yeah things can work against you. But if they are able to flip those bad vibes upside down and get your mind off them, then they succeeded.

I think time is essential in meeting that *special person... If they're somewhere you are at the right place and time, and they do something remarkable, don't just let that fly by...Seize the moment!

Originally posted by gmccookny

I think timing is So Important...

If you catch someone at a bad time, yeah things can work against you. But if they are able to flip those bad vibes upside down and get your mind off them, then they succeeded.

I think time is essential in meeting that *special person... If they're somewhere you are at the right place and time, and they do something remarkable, don't just let that fly by...Seize the moment!

very well said! icon14.gif

Originally posted by clubkat

very well said! icon14.gif

Merci beaucoup, clubkitty;)

I love timing...sometimes it feels like the stars are guiding us all in certain directions, and we can either go with the flow, or stop the entire show :D

Merci beaucoup

I love timing...sometimes it feels like the stars are guiding us all in certain directions, and we can either go with the flow, or stop the entire show :D

Merci Beaucoup - My daddy used to call me that when I was a lil' girlie......LOL....:D (get it...Merci...Marci....yeah, I'm pretty gay)

Anywho... I, on the other hand, am disliking timing....but you're a smart cookie when it comes to your theories Papa Smurf!;)

As much as I dislike this whole timing thing...I love it as well...:love:

Yes, exactly!

from experience it has always been for me, and certainly proves itself recently. the girl i'm going out with now is someone i have known since 1st grade, almost 20 years, but until now have never been involved either physically or romantically at any time.

we've been our own people at times not seeing each other for years at a time, i've moved away lived in Europe, out in LA, CO, and AZ not to mention an extended stay in Asia, she's been in relationships and has been through her own development as a person. though our paths were vastly different the timing was what allowed us to discover each other, in a way we never had before. we'd both been out of serious relationshops for a couple of years, had done our own thing and were patiently (well maybe not patiently) waiting for someone worth while. we rediscovered one another over the course of the last year, until the emotions that been growing became apparent to us both and we were both at times in our lives when we were willing to act on them.

had we not been at the same point, we certainly would not have worked out, i may not have been a ready of willing participant, or she may not have even been in a position to even have the feelings that she has for me now.

i'm just psyched that the we have become what we are. its amazing to me to think back to when i was in 2nd grade and remember having a conversation about our parents, to think that from there the relationship we have today has developed is incredible.

Originally posted by marcid21

SD....You've given me hope! Good luck with everything!

*looking up at the sky reciting "Starlite, Starbrite"...Hoping someone hears me* :(

you have every reason to have hope. i never thought i would so much as go out with someone i had grown up with, just because of the way i've lived, however there are so many great things about it. the advantages to knowing someone well before getting involved are huge, especially the lack or what i like to call "preconceived misconceptions". though i didn't know her the way i do now, i had a pretty good idea of the kind of person she was. there was no need to be concerned about her discovering things about me that she might not like (and there's a few), since she knew what she was getting herself into.

just let things develop, don't push them, if it works it will be amazing, and hopefully it will (there was a good reason you were friends in the 1st place).

thanks for the kind wishes, and best of luck to you.