Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Was Such A Girl Eater....i'm A Dirty Lil' Pimp

LAST NIGHT I HOOKED UP WITH THIS GIRL THAT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ARI FROM PLANET OF THE APES….I THINK AFTER WE HAD HOT, SWEATY AND WILD ANIMAL MONKEY SEX SHE STARTED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME….UH OH!!!

I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF CALLING HER, OR GIVING HER ANYMORE OF MY SWEET LOVING…I’M DEFINITELY NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE WHEN SHE STARTS TALKING MONKEY TO ME, NOR WILL I OPEN MY DOOR WHEN SHE STARTS POUNDING ON THEM LIKE AN ANGRY GORILLA….THROWING BANANAS AT MY WINDOW WON’T WORK EITHER

I’M DONE WITH HER…..NEXT PLEASE!!!!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84836

ari.jpg

Seriously, if you are enjoying this, then I am in no position to tell you to stop... You do what you please... I just thought I would point out how embarassingly childlike you are being. The thread was ripped apart, I'm away of that. You all got ur jolly's showing just how 'unfair' of a girl I was.. And showing just how rightous you all are... Blah Blah... Old news sweetheart... I'm bored with it already... Tear this apart for all I care.. But stand back and think about this for a second... If this is what brings glory into your days, tearing other people up, then so be it... Like I said who am I to tell you what to do, I'm not your mother, nor do I sign your paychecks... But If this is the kind of people that are on this board, then by no means do I even want myself even compared to people like you... I'm here to enjoy myself... Infact, I'm here on this earth to enjoy myself.. not to make you happy...I'm not going to repeat myself, about this "poor guy" anymore... Hate me if you will... but the drama should not have even been started, nevermind brought up again, and again... Get over it people, and grow up... I will not stoop to ur level's any longer.. End of story...

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh sparklez shut the hell up and lighten up...this is how ch0sen0ne and sumguy are they bring laughter to the boards.

QUEEF...GOOD LOOKING OUT BRO THIS DIRTEE MONKEY DEFINITELY NEEDS SOME MAJOR GOLDEN SHOWER TO CLEAN HER UP A LITTLE BIT

AND FOR SPARKEY........

:peeright: SPARKEY :peeleft:

Originally posted by sparklez929

Seriously, if you are enjoying this, then I am in no position to tell you to stop... You do what you please... I just thought I would point out how embarassingly childlike you are being. The thread was ripped apart, I'm away of that. You all got ur jolly's showing just how 'unfair' of a girl I was.. And showing just how rightous you all are... Blah Blah... Old news sweetheart... I'm bored with it already... Tear this apart for all I care.. But stand back and think about this for a second... If this is what brings glory into your days, tearing other people up, then so be it... Like I said who am I to tell you what to do, I'm not your mother, nor do I sign your paychecks... But If this is the kind of people that are on this board, then by no means do I even want myself even compared to people like you... I'm here to enjoy myself... Infact, I'm here on this earth to enjoy myself.. not to make you happy...I'm not going to repeat myself, about this "poor guy" anymore... Hate me if you will... but the drama should not have even been started, nevermind brought up again, and again... Get over it people, and grow up... I will not stoop to ur level's any longer.. End of story...

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT sparklez929 ....

OH and ch0sen0ne. . .what makes you think this girl is going to call you…maybe she faked the whole thing, you know some of us girls are really good in doing that...

:blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT sparklez929 ....

OH and ch0sen0ne. . .what makes you think this girl is going to call you…maybe she faked the whole thing, you know some of us girls are really good in doing that...

:blown:

You might want to do some research before you agree to anything, just a thought though!

Originally posted by misk

her and sparklez probably would make a good pair......the can go around making each other feel better by pretending everyone is jealous of them.............

They can drive around in the Saab cruising for boy toys!!!