Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fruits of desire..

marcid21

Make a bet Moonie?!?!!?!;)

Ok...now for mine..I would be a Pomegranite. That's the bitter-sweet fruit that you strip open and eat it's seeds .... Yumm...they're so juicy and delicious and succulent ...MMmmmmMmMmm

Here's a little Pomegranite 101 for those of you who don't know the signifigance of this wonderful seed.... :heart:

http://www.fidalgo.net/~clifford/t_greek1.html

Originally posted by marcid21

Make a bet Moonie?!?!!?!;)

Ok...now for mine..I would be a Pomegranite. That's the bitter-sweet fruit that you strip open and eat it's seeds .... Yumm...they're so juicy and delicious and succulent ...MMmmmmMmMmm

Here's a little Pomegranite 101 for those of you who don't know the signifigance of this wonderful seed.... :heart:

http://www.fidalgo.net/~clifford/t_greek1.html

*throws hands up* alright alright alright... you win... :D

but you have to admit... banana comes in a close second. :tongue:

my roommate and i had this conversation the other day but we were doing vegetables (more about individuality and not sexuality)

she was an onion because of all the hidden layers

and phatman was...

asparagus - because although i maybe a little tough at first, you just have to saute or sear me just a little bit to soften me up (and make me edible...and quite tasty I might add)...and i go really good with a nice cheese sauce...

funny...it seemed more entertaining after that second bottle of wine we downed...:confused:

Originally posted by misk

i will be a froot LOOP......doesn't matter what color........

For some reason I always hated fruit loops when I was little. I was a big fan of Apple Jack's and Cocoa Krispies....

I think it was that crazy pelican that scared me....:worry: