Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

Who is the BIGGEST sexual tease on Clubplanet??

jesus fucking christ what is up with you people?? only 3 replies?

I know there has to be more voices on the subject out there.

Well here's the deal, im going to eat lunch but will have my switchblade with me, so if i come back and there's no responses, i'll still cut ya.

I couldnt even answer your question with a straight answer. I think the board is FUL of teases. I could tell you who i would vote as most likely to succed or True to their word.

GLOWDANCER! THATGIRL DONT PLAY!:cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

Yeah, but were you any good??

:D:tongue:

P.S. Did you really cut your hair??

Yeah I was good. was co-captain senior year. I made States up in Buffalo in '96 in the Triple Jump. Senior year began outstanding with Personal bests, then in the 400IM hurdles I rolled my ankle on the 7th of 10 hurdles and fractured my little toe, and shattered my ankle. Terrible end... lost scholorships and went to community college finished that, now I sit on here all day:(

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah I was good. was co-captain senior year. I made States up in Buffalo in '96 in the Triple Jump. Senior year began outstanding with Personal bests, then in the 400IM hurdles I rolled my ankle on the 7th of 10 hurdles and fractured my little toe, and shattered my ankle. Terrible end... lost scholorships and went to community college finished that, now I sit on here all day:(

Damn....sorry to hear that bro. With that talent, you should consider making a comeback!

My little bro qualified for NCAA's in the 55, but pulled his hamstring last week at regionals and can't go.

When my old ass wasn't confined to a wheelchair back in the day - I ran too....but I sucked ass. :cool:

Originally posted by roninmess

sounds like my story...well, i didnt get hurt, but i threw away all my chances at runnin in college. ah well, i was a white kid running sprints...i would have never been shit in college probably, lol

Originally posted by xtcgspot

sounds like my story...well, i didnt get hurt, but i threw away all my chances at runnin in college. ah well, i was a white kid running sprints...i would have never been shit in college probably, lol

No shit, I didn't know that you did track. What events? I did long and triple jump(do they have TJ in Jersey, I heard they didn't), and 55 and 400IM hurdles and like relays here and there.