Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only guy that never wore jeans to a club?

Never wore jeans either, even when working in clubs I alway dress up- although most of my coworkers usually just show up with black jeans on (its its a good day lol)

how was joey's? I did a b-cast from there a few months ago on a saturday nite and it seemed like there wern't that many people under about 40 in there :D

Bern

Originally posted by magilicuti

I wore jeans to joeys last thursday, first time i ever wore jeans and i don't really consider joeys a club. Is it common for everyone to dress more down now?

Same as you...I have some issues with wearing jeans out...I usually don't unless it's a casual bar or whatever...

But as for guys..and Joey's...I think on a Thursday night that can totally be done. Guys bum around there in basically anything...Friday or Sat. nights its a different story though.

Originally posted by magilicuti

I wore jeans to joeys last thursday, first time i ever wore jeans and i don't really consider joeys a club. Is it common for everyone to dress more down now?

i use to be the same way, but now i dont give a fuck as long as i am cmfortable. MOST people look like shit in clubs anyway IMO.i use to go all dressed up but it doesnt pay cause then i dont have as much fun dancing worried about people steppin on my shoes or people burning my pants and shirts. I remember when people couldnt step foot in SF lookin like shit, but now i see people there in adidas pants and jeans all the time:confused:

Depends on the club. I prefer jeans, and if I can get away with it a t-shirt, and I hope that the club allows trainers or runners too cause I have wearing dressy shoes if I am going to be dancing all night. FUCK style!! No don't fuck style, just allow me to go into a club in my style!

• 2 weeks later...