Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeygk

*Groove Connection DC*

Shades- what gives? I logg on to audio galaxy and all of a sudden my satelliete is qued up w/ like 12 downloads. Then I try to send my Tom Stephan essential mix to the group folder, and it only sends part 2 (I had spliced it so I could burn it onto CD). Then I try to send my Danny Howells Live @Renaissance and it won't let me upload anymore files. I have a headache.

Please, explain how this file sharing crap works. Remember I'm partially retarded, it takes me awhile. :(

Originally posted by joeygk

Shades- what gives? I logg on to audio galaxy and all of a sudden my satelliete is qued up w/ like 12 downloads. Then I try to send my Tom Stephan essential mix to the group folder, and it only sends part 2 (I had spliced it so I could burn it onto CD). Then I try to send my Danny Howells Live @Renaissance and it won't let me upload anymore files. I have a headache.

Please, explain how this file sharing crap works. Remember I'm partially retarded, it takes me awhile. :(

Well, I'm getting your Danny Howells downloaded right now. And I think I'm getting the correct Tom Stephan set as well. So I'm not sure.

I'm laughing b/c I just went through your library of tracks, and I've already downloaded most everything you have and burned it to CD (I'm trying to clear out my hard drive). However, you've still got a lot of stuff I want, so would it be possible for you to stay logged on for the rest of the night! :D

If I wanted to send you a copy of a CD- would I have to do it track by track? (Have you heard the Soudworx Session 2?)

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm laughing b/c I just went through your library of tracks, and I've already downloaded most everything you have and burned it to CD (I'm trying to clear out my hard drive). However, you've still got a lot of stuff I want, so would it be possible for you to stay logged on for the rest of the night! :D

If I wanted to send you a copy of a CD- would I have to do it track by track? (Have you heard the Soudworx Session 2?)

No, I haven't heard that one. If it's broken up into tracks on MP3, then yeah, you'd have to send it over piece by piece.

My computer's always on and logged on to Audiogalaxy, so you can download off of it anytime of day.