Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok... off topic, but whatever...

djmoonshine

but jesus do we have a lot of tiny girls that post on this here sex board... just thought about it... :idea:

me, kitten, tasty, marci... i think misk or sumbitch...

are there more??? :confused:

anyway, best part about the little chickys is that we're all fuckin loud and got the fire coursin' through our veins... FIREdevil.gif

small girlies are always fiesty as hell... and i just wanted to say that. :laugh2:

Originally posted by clubkat

annndddd we all have got super curly hair!!!!

::cept for some few; mbina, lbina ::lol::, ect. ect.::

growl. . .you's all hottie's too me!

OH NO NO NO...you guys will never ever see me w/ curly hair again......(grr.....Kitty, thanx for reminding me of my Sat. disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) )

Originally posted by marcid21

OH NO NO NO...you guys will never ever see me w/ curly hair again......(grr.....Kitty, thanx for reminding me of my Sat. disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) )

Lemme guess?! the rain!! the rain wrecks havoc on my hair! :mad:

ok, short, loud and curly... anything else??

Originally posted by djmoonshine

but jesus do we have a lot of tiny girls that post on this here sex board... just thought about it... :idea:

me, kitten, tasty, marci... i think misk or sumbitch...

are there more??? :confused:

anyway, best part about the little chickys is that we're all fuckin loud and got the fire coursin' through our veins... FIREdevil.gif

small girlies are always fiesty as hell... and i just wanted to say that. :laugh2:

Wierd thing is I was just thinking about this....Are Tasty and Clubkat shorter than me?? Or just about the same size?

I think Misk is like 5'3 or so...A giant compared to most, but a cutie still...I miss my partner in crime...Where is Misky BTW???

I could hear my boss's computer...and he has a buddy list on it!!! My comp has restrictions against DL-ing on the net, and that lazy fucker is prolly having cyber sex right now!!!!!! BLAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

PS...was anyone at work listening to KTU? (please refrain from laughing...) Eyra - Heaven (bryan adams rmx) just played and I wanted to cry....blah...awful.....Blah!

I don't know what I thought this thread was going to be about, but I was certainly not expecting this! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Marci I looved your hair curly like that! Don't straighten it, noooooooo! It's a veritable crime against nature, lol!

lmao- the shorty curly-q sex board crew... We should start marketing a line of dolls or something...

PS Marci- you can go on AIM without downloading it- that's what I do... once you go to aim.com, there's something on the first page that you click on...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

best part about the little chickys is that we're all fuckin loud and got the fire coursin' through our veins... FIREdevil.gif

I think they call this the Chihuaha Complex. It's been studied by many scientists and been proven over time, and many studies. People, guys and girls both. Who are born smaller then there peer's feel they have to compensate for there lacking in size, with a bigger bark, shall we say. I think it's kinda cute personally, but all very common... ;)

i am here ......i am here.......LONG day of work...followed by the gym!! GRRRRRRRRRRR! anyways.......yes...i am 5'3...ON A GOOD DAY! LOL.....with my BIG GIRL shoes!! the hair is curly...and i am pretty much the fiestiest lil buga u will ever meet!! lol......no seriously though......i am.......:mad:

besides...marci.....i am the bouncer......i need to be a lil tough!

Originally posted by marcid21

Wierd thing is I was just thinking about this....Are Tasty and Clubkat shorter than me?? Or just about the same size?

Im taller than both you and tasty ::possibly klohe. . .but i think we're at the same level lol:: and shorter that moonie.

::grin::

haha i remember the heels u had on babies. . .so yeah, im def taller!

And i too will agree that i loved your curly-q's too!!! ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

This isn't off topic at all...it's about the girls! ;)

<~curly all the way...unless I betray ya'll like Marcid & make it straight once in a while. Fiery too ;) But at 5'4'' I think I tower above ya'll ;)

ahem*cough