Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is origskeemr....

Originally posted by sparklez929

When ya need someone to piss on? Pfft...:D

are u sure u don't wanna just...fuck him and never talk to him again???? that's more your style then say..pissing on someone!? i mean pissing on someone is just not lady-like....but being a ...man eating blah blah dirty lil whore......now that screams CLASS!!!!!! especially when u give YOURSELF that title!

Originally posted by misk

are u sure u don't wanna just...fuck him and never talk to him again???? that's more your style then say..pissing on someone!? i mean pissing on someone is just not lady-like....but being a ...man eating blah blah dirty lil whore......now that screams CLASS!!!!!! especially when u give YOURSELF that title!

How bout I piss on you... That would satisfy me a whole lot more...!! :D

I understand your feeling a need to gaurd your "territory", but seriously... Just because I'm another female who show's up, doesn't mean you have to get all jealous and freak out... Grow up and learn how to share... Cause I'm not goin anywhere... :cool:

no seriously....why don't u take a look at yourself.....u've become old skool in a matter of weeks......start thinking about an early retirement......i wanna remember u just how u r ::sigh::

Just cause I have plenty of access to the web during work, doesnt mean shit... Sure I post alot.. Why not... You kids keep me amused... Just because you pride urself on having thousand's of posts in god only care's how long amount of time... doesn't mean ur the shit... pfft... :rolleyes: Anything else?:zzz:

I understand your feeling a need to gaurd your "territory", but seriously... Just because I'm another female who show's up, doesn't mean you have to get all jealous and freak out... Grow up and learn how to share... Cause I'm not goin anywhere... :cool:

i'm glad u feel the need to analyze this....but u r way off......this is not a case of females being bitchy to the new girl...because we were all once the NEW girl...and welcome NEW girls everyday.......it is a case of U.....so please refrain from preaching to myself or others about being jealous of u...because that is just not the case...

Just cause I have plenty of access to the web during work, doesnt mean shit... Sure I post alot.. Why not... You kids keep me amused... Just because you pride urself on having thousand's of posts in god only care's how long amount of time... doesn't mean ur the shit... pfft... :rolleyes: Anything else?:zzz:

who r u calling kids...that is like the 3rd time u have used that.....weren't u the same sparklez2831982 that made a post about WHERE TO GET A FAKE ID...or something along that line....yea....i'm a kid....please....and i don't base my self confidence on my rank on this board...this is entertainment...i base it on my normal life...the life in which i do not pride myself on being a dirty lil carrier monkey for std's........

i'm glad u feel the need to analyze this....but u r way off......this is not a case of females being bitchy to the new girl...because we were all once the NEW girl...and welcome NEW girls everyday.......it is a case of U.....so please refrain from preaching to myself or others about being jealous of u...because that is just not the case...

Sure sweetheart... whatever you say... We shall see now won't we...

who r u calling kids...that is like the 3rd time u have used that.....weren't u the same sparklez2831982 that made a post about WHERE TO GET A FAKE ID...or something along that line....yea....i'm a kid....please....and i don't base my self confidence on my rank on this board...this is entertainment...i base it on my normal life...the life in which i do not pride myself on being a dirty lil carrier monkey for std's........

If you wanna post correctly, I'll repeat myself for future refrence's... The post said "who here has a fake ID"... It was means of trying to obtain info on just how many kids I was infact dealing with here... But my "how old is everyone here?" thread worked just as well... I was right... nothing but a bunch of underage immature kids... There I said it again... I swear, there was like 8 out of like 20 something kids, over 21 on that board last time I checked... So don't go trying to shoot me down on this one... I proved myself right...:D

Ok that was mean... I'll edit this... There not ALL kid's... Some are cool peeps... For the most part I like most of em, regaurdless of age... but the one's who keep up this childlike banter... such as urself.... Ahem... I don't care for...

If you wanna post correctly, I'll repeat myself for future refrence's... The post said "who here has a fake ID"... It was means of trying to obtain info on just how many kids I was infact dealing with here... But my "how old is everyone here?" thread worked just as well... I was right... nothing but a bunch of underage immature kids... There I said it again... I swear, there was like 8 out of like 20 something kids, over 21 on that board last time I checked... So don't go trying to shoot me down on this one... I proved myself right...:D

Ok that was mean... I'll edit this... There not ALL kid's... Some are cool peeps... For the most part I like most of em, regaurdless of age... but the one's who keep up this childlike banter... such as urself.... Ahem... I don't care for...

aaaaaaw.....u don't like me......there goes my day........drats!

and by the way...u have proven that age is no factor in how one carries themself.......

i am not even gonna argue with u anymore.....it's like having an argument with a handicapped child....nothing seems to get through to u...u understand none of the points made to u in the last couple of days...and well....i have work to do....so ........

OK I was outta line... Age is NO factor in determining character on anyone.... My only gripe is people acting like 13 yr olds... We are on a sex board... People should at least be treating people with respect and total maturity. Theres no reason for any of this arguing. I'm a firm believer of --If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. It makes a lot of sense doesn't it??? But when people go trying to shoot others down, simply because they do something others don't agree with... It's beyond immaturity. Voice your opinion's --yes. thats what these boards are here for. Interaction. Just wish everyone would stop with the bitch this, and slut that, and how dare you this, and who do you think you are that... Noone cares... If the rest of the board member's are your 'friends'... Critique them. Until you know me personally, don't just me on how I chose to "present" myself on some sex board...

i am not even gonna argue with u anymore.....it's like having an argument with a handicapped child....nothing seems to get through to u...u understand none of the points made to u in the last couple of days...and well....i have work to do....so ........

See what I mean about immaturity... Degrading yourself to even making fun of handicap children... And your proud of yourself...:rolleyes: Think about what you say from now on.. would ya! :rolleyes:

the whole reason this is happening is simple.....u cannot come on here proclaiming yourself a dirtly lil slut...blah blah....and then expect others to treat u with any respect what-so-ever........and that is the point of all this arguing...

yea so i lied....i am not off to work yet...almost

See what I mean about immaturity... Degrading yourself to even making fun of handicap children... And your proud of yourself...:rolleyes: Think about what you say from now on.. would ya! :rolleyes:

see!!! just when i try to be calm and try another way to make my point ....u say this.....u r seriously the most hypocritical self contradicting poster ever.....THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAY?! have u seen the shit u have posted here ... talk about degrading...

It was a thread created DAYS ago, that noone else was commenting on.. I came to work and saw lil miss misk reply nastiness on something people have been trying to drop for days... Pfft.... It was created for amusement, was not all serious...Was created to cause a ruckus.. and it did, a lil much for my liking but it did... You seem to be getting your panties in a ruffle over something partially made up... I repeated that over and over again... God damn... pay attention would ya...