Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Gardens!!

chula22

Ok. Call me weird but i have always imagined myself in an amusement park of SEX!!!!

IM TALKING ABOUT MERRY-GO-ROUNDS with built in dildos that will pump in and out of you while you bounce up and down and go around.

Roller coasters equipped for sexual pleasure, so as your taking that first drop you can also have one of the greatest orgasms ever.

ok- You're weird! :tongue:

Actually, about that rollercoaster thing... ever notice how the pull of gravity affects your... nether regions? Like, not only on rollercoasters, but that big pirate ship thing. Even regular swings. Every time you fly up in the air, it's like... :eek:

Oh yeah! Thats why I love amusement parks so much. OMG! Any guy that guys partnering up with me at an amusement park is a glucky fella let me tell you. I find them so erotic. I think about just tackling him in the nearby bushes for a quickie, and then the ride home in the back seat of the car will be Sooooo good.:D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I cant wait for Great adventures to open. hahahahahaha

Originally posted by tastyt

ok- You're weird! :tongue:

Every time you fly up in the air, it's like... :eek:

• 1 year later...

HAHAHA! OMG! WHOA! Ok. I got a pm about this post the other day and I was like wtf:confused:?? Who is this and what are you talking about? HAHAHA! I totally forgot I posted this up eons ago and that guy brought back memories.....so I decided to come see what was going on.

HIYA GLOW!:heart:

OH YEAH! I just noticed this is a few days after the exact day last year I posted this:laugh:

Originally posted by chula22

HAHAHA! OMG! WHOA! Ok. I got a pm about this post the other day and I was like wtf:confused:?? Who is this and what are you talking about? HAHAHA! I totally forgot I posted this up eons ago and that guy brought back memories.....so I decided to come see what was going on.

HIYA GLOW!:heart:

OH YEAH! I just noticed this is a few days after the exact day last year I posted this:laugh:

hey its me glow

i post under this name now

yeah my evil planned work

well ur crazy thoughts have been missed here

do us a favor and stop by from time to time

:)

Originally posted by chula22

AWWW. Still waiting huh. Last time I was around you had a pretty long line waiting on you. WHAT HAPPENED???:confused:

nah hun...there were never any long lines for me. Besides, I've moved upstate and I'm enjoying life in the sticks!! :hat:

WASSUP GIRLY! HAHAHA! THAT WAS YOURP PLAN?? DRUDGE UP ARCHIVED POSTS AND BRING THE PEOPLE BACK??? GOOD IDEA!!

SO WHATS GOING ON???

Originally posted by nympho69

hey its me glow

i post under this name now

yeah my evil planned work

well ur crazy thoughts have been missed here

do us a favor and stop by from time to time

:)