Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club NV (NYC)

saifuku

Originally posted by saifuku

Does anyone have any idea what this club is like? (Music, crowd, lines to get in, etc)

And how about SPA?

Thanks

I dunno, havent been to them, I would reccomend however checkinmg out The World this weekend for George Acosta...

in fact shady is planning a road trip for this one...he's trying to get me and kuro to go with him but after his exploits last week at Exit and The World where he got thrown out 'cos he was scaring the patrons 'cos he took his shirt off trying to find chicks in k-hole's were kinds reconsidering...but hell probably make the roadtrip regardless...in fact he just IM'ed saying thathe got his tix for the show...click on thelink on the top of the CP page and youll see more info.....

Originally posted by vicman

I dunno, havent been to them, I would reccomend however checkinmg out The World this weekend for George Acosta...

in fact shady is planning a road trip for this one...he's trying to get me and kuro to go with him but after his exploits last week at Exit and The World where he got thrown out 'cos he was scaring the patrons 'cos he took his shirt off trying to find chicks in k-hole's were kinds reconsidering...but hell probably make the roadtrip regardless...in fact he just IM'ed saying thathe got his tix for the show...click on thelink on the top of the CP page and youll see more info.....

Yes, and then afterwards, I will be going to Centro Fly to see Nick Sentience and Mauro Piccoto spin the most soulful hard house you have ever heard. Hard house that really touches your soul. It may be repetitive. It may be all the same. But somehow, these two guys make the Hoovers and Horns sound so moving. :laugh:

Originally posted by saifuku

Vicman...that was a funny-ass story about Kuro.

I like Acosta, but I heard that last time he was here at Glow he wasn't as good.

I have heard of World and CentroFly...damn..too many clubs!

Thanks guys!

centro is pretty good. on a monthly basis on thursdays they get great line ups. next time i go up, i thgink i'll stay away from the big clubs and check the smaller ones like Gernika, filter 14 and baktun and checking out some ofthe breaks and stuff. after my last experience at Exit, unless the line up is top notch that i wouldnt mind the guidos and cracked out kids.

I was at NV NYC a couple of months ago..whatever. Lines are nasty long, they were taking pics of ids, $20 cover, guidos everywhere (no offense) and i play better music in my car. However across the street is an awesome lounge, can't remember name blue something, directly across from NV.

I enjoy Dream more than NV, for what its worth.

Originally posted by vicman

centro is pretty good. on a monthly basis on thursdays they get great line ups. next time i go up, i thgink i'll stay away from the big clubs and check the smaller ones like Gernika, filter 14 and baktun and checking out some ofthe breaks and stuff. after my last experience at Exit, unless the line up is top notch that i wouldnt mind the guidos and cracked out kids.

even top notch i dont know about Exit...Tiesto is about as top notch as it gets..all i can say is I told you so...

:cool:

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

even top notch i dont know about Exit...Tiesto is about as top notch as it gets..all i can say is I told you so...

:cool:

:bounce:

CD

you live and you learn...they were talking about the S&D show being held there, but it got changed.

Thanks Wahoo...this girlfriend of mine in NYC swears it's a good club, but she's not really into the music. She said there's some guy playing the bongos to the beat of the music and that it's cool....but when I hear about long lines and guidos....that just sucks!

We're on the guest list so I guess we'll play it by ear when we get in. We'll check out that lounge if it doesn't work out.

Thanks