Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roids and Breast Implants

quoth

Im sure from reading the title yer like what the fuck has this drunken irish mic concocted(sp?) now?

Well i was thinkin about this and you know it really seems like a good majority of people hypocrites.

You take girls for example...they for the most will say a girl with implants is gross or does it for this reason or that reason and girl tend to dislike them.

Now you take guys for example, a good majority of us fuckin love em and could care less it they are just some saline filled funbagos.

But, you take guys now. And when they see a guy who has taken or is taken roids they says AH WHAT A JUICEHEAD or That guy is so fake u can tell he did roids.

Then you take girls and their majority of opinon is YUMMY, LOOK AT HIM HE IS BUFF I WANNA RIDE HIM etc etc.

Now someone care to explain why from both sexes their is such hypocracy from females and males if...

1)A good majority of Females likes men who are juiced (which is fake)

2)A good majority of Males like girls who have Implants (which is also fake)

Why the constant bickering from females that girls with implants are fake and hoes etc etc. and why the constant bickering from males that guys on roids are juiceheads etc etc..

When the whole point is that they are both artifical feautres of the sexes just in different forms and places. So why should one call a girl a hoe or fake cause she has implants when the girl happesn to think the guy with roids is cute, yet that is fake as well and vice versa?

Holy fuckkkkkkk i am bored. But sorry i was kinda havin a convo with someone about this.

Rule #1 if they exist, they are real....MUSCLES and TITS

implants i can see you calling fake, but juiceheads fake? well maybe the skinny 200lb wanna be juice heads that only workout before going to a club or in the summer to look good for the beach, cause they lose their muscle ALL the time...thats called RENTING muscle...

im a *veteran* to the game so to say, i dont lose anything cause i have mature muscle that is MINE... and i never lose it...so if my 19.5 inch biceps are fake..then i guess so is my HARD ON..cause that doesnt stay that big 24/7...

i love tits, real or fake..but the majority of girls who get fake tits are UGLY as shit and get the tits to take the attention away from their face.

adn i don hate on women if they have fake tits or gusy who have huge muscles...thats just pure jealousy.

Originally posted by flexdieselny

adn i don hate on women if they have fake tits or gusy who have huge muscles...thats just pure jealousy.

Ok I love it when people pull this out of their hat. Could you please explain this logic? There's no need to go digging around for some deep psychological explanation. Sometimes a spade is just a spade. I don't like implants because, with rare exceptions, they look nasty. If I was jealous I'd go out and get a pair of my own. And I don't like steroids because... well because I find big guys unattractive; not because I want one for myself.

Ms.Tasty, keepin' it real- well, except for her hair color. :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

Ok I love it when people pull this out of their hat. Could you please explain this logic? There's no need to go digging around for some deep psychological explanation. Sometimes a spade is just a spade. I don't like implants because, with rare exceptions, they look nasty. If I was jealous I'd go out and get a pair of my own. And I don't like steroids because... well because I find big guys unattractive; not because I want one for myself.

Ms.Tasty, keepin' it real- well, except for her hair color. :laugh2:

im so glad u said this...

the problem with people like you ( u may be a nice person so dont take this personal)

is that you are so CLOSE minded and prejudice becuase of what you have been exposed to

its like thinking all black people are hoodlums or al italians are mobsters becuase in YOUR TOWN,

that little dot on the map, thats all you are exposed to.

you find IMPLANTS nasty and BIG GUYS nasty....lets look deeper into this cause a spade

is not ALWAYS a spade.

i dated a few chics who had implants that never in a MILLION years would u be abel to tell

unless u felt them...maybe 350cc at BEST, a nice c cup of full c up...not NASTY like, and

she doesnt let then hang out so much that u can see soem nipple like most sluts

do in these clubs..most likey the girls you dispise of...

also when it comes to guys on juice..im not talking about the stupid looking, bloated sweaty pimply

ugly mofos hanging in the corner...THOSE are JUICEHEADS...HUGE difference than a person who takes

juice...yous ee those guys and it turns you off.. how many times u see a big guy, clean cut, sporting some nice

clothes, keeping his shirt on (like me) and doesnt take his shirt off to make up for his nasty neanderthal looking

face, im sure u dont find them nasty,....... anyway these "nasty" JUICEHEADS guys never step on stage and ONLY take juice to look good for the girls, or to *impress* the other juiceheads..

these guys are abuse cases, and i LOVE laughing at them.

so a guy with nice clothes and good looking whos on juice...sometimes in clothes you cant even tell, and same

with a girl with nice implants and not HUGE and sticking out her shirt... according to YOUR logic...they are NASTY

because the girl has IMPLANTS and the guy is on JUICE.

do you have any idea how many little skinny punks are on juice but neevr in a million years could you tell?

case in point.. a few yrs ago i met this chic, she told me i had the most amazing body yada yada, said to me..are you

on juice..i said no..just to see what she said...this dope proceeds to say *oh good cause u look good and guys on juice look NASTY*.... so if i was to say i was on juice i would miraculously look nasty to her?

lol some people are just so stupid

well here's my 2 cents....

the only time i think juiceheads are gross is when i see these guys with their shirts off and nasty pimples all over their backs and sh*t :puke: or if i notice that the guy is just too damn huge, to me its just unattractive to over-do it. i understand some guys are born skinny as shit and might need it to bulk up, but obvious abusers dont do it for me... :(

im not too sure about my view on fake boobs. i know a bunch of girls with them, and when i see them in the flesh they look like CRAP :eek: one chick's nipples were put back too close together, another's boobs have like 8 inches of space between them, another's are wayyyy too close together... i sometimes cant believe they will be financing these things for the next 5 years...... i rather invest in my future, not my tits.......whatever, to each his/her own :rolleyes:

Whoa back up there flex...you don't know Tasty so saying she's closed minded and prejudiced is waaaaay out of the ballpark. And before you say but but but this is just a message board--a lot of us know each other here. So you can't imagine how wrong you are about this girl :rolleyes:

She wasn't saying that she doesn't like the PEOPLE who have fake boobs or are big guys, she's just not jealous of them or those that date them.

lol some people are just so stupid

Yeah, I've been saying that to myself a lot these days... :rolleyes: . If you care to re-read my post, you'll realize I was talking about *appearances*... I never said girls with implants are stupid hos... or guys on juice are little-dicked morons... or whatever... I simply said I didn't like the way it *looks*.

And if you think I'm jealous because these people get attention, or something utterly stupid like that... honey, if attention was what I was looking for I wouldn't have to go to such extreme measures to get it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've been saying that to myself a lot these days... :rolleyes: . If you care to re-read my post, you'll realize I was talking about *appearances*... I never said girls with implants are stupid hos... or guys on juice are little-dicked morons... or whatever... I simply said I didn't like the way it *looks*.

And if you think I'm jealous because these people get attention, or something utterly stupid like that... honey, if attention was what I was looking for I wouldn't have to go to such extreme measures to get it. :rolleyes:

you said "girls with implants are nasty" thats such a closed minded blanket statement.

like i said.. you are probably only talking about what you see in clubs (since you werent specific) and im telling you not all girls goto extremes as well as guys with juice.

if you think girls with fake boobs are nasty REGARDLESS how they look and only because they haev fake boobs then damn...how about them nails u got..or TONS of other things on your body (let me re-phrase, the female body), like most females that are FAKE?? are you nasty to because you have some artificial things on your body? hair color? nails? etc etc

you said "girls with implants are nasty" thats such a closed minded blanket statement.

like i said.. you are probably only talking about what you see in clubs (since you werent specific) and im telling you not all girls goto extremes as well as guys with juice.

if you think girls with fake boobs are nasty REGARDLESS how they look and only because they haev fake boobs then damn...how about them nails u got..or TONS of other things on your body (let me re-phrase, the female body), like most females that are FAKE?? are you nasty to because you have some artificial things on your body? hair color? nails? etc etc

You obviously can't read :laugh2:

She said that she thinks that IMPLANTS look nasty. Appearances of one SPECIFIC thing that was brought up in this topic. She never said anything about the person's personality or general demeanor. When you learn to read instead of spouting off insults that have nothing to do with the post tasty made, come on back :laugh2:

I don't like implants because, with rare exceptions, they look nasty

Oy vey, let's go back to the beginning...

If I had said women with implants were nasty, yes that would be pretty close-minded. It's the implants themselves, or I should say the implanted breast, I don't like. Now, I have done research into this and seen many before and after pix- I know that some women have very valid reasons for wanting them. Hell, if time, pregnancy and gravity took their toll on my puppies, I might consider it for myself. After looking into it I really think you should only get implants if there's something "wrong" with your breasts to begin with, but that's another story for another time.

And as for other fake things- nails, hair color, etc... these things can be easily removed or will grow out, do not require going through surgery and a painful healing proces, and don't cost up to ten grand.

And as for other fake things- nails, hair color, etc... these things can be easily removed or will grow out, do not require going through surgery and a painful healing proces, and don't cost up to ten grand.

thats a bullshit arguement...at what point do you draw the line? $999 and over is NASTY? see what i mean? you cant say something is nasty or stupid or dumb just cause it costs more, or takes surgery...enhancing your appearance is enhancing your appearance. theres NO differrence...if a girl gets $500 weavs or another one gets $7000 boobs, whis is either of them better than teh other? see my point? you either like them or done for a SPECIFIC reason not because of PRICE

btw im NOT being nasty or a dick just having a conversation about a topic thats ALWAYS around.so dont get all pissy and sophmorioc like ReginaP did.

Originally posted by ReginaP

You obviously can't read :laugh2:

She said that she thinks that IMPLANTS look nasty. Appearances of one SPECIFIC thing that was brought up in this topic. She never said anything about the person's personality or general demeanor. When you learn to read instead of spouting off insults that have nothing to do with the post tasty made, come on back :laugh2:

your a fiesty little brat...