Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roids and Breast Implants

quoth

Originally posted by flexdieselny

btw im NOT being nasty or a dick just having a conversation about a topic thats ALWAYS around.so dont get all pissy and sophmorioc like ReginaP did.

. . dude . . you aint earned the right to call anyone on this board sophmoric yet . . . And I do believe you never will . . . just my .02 . . . :cool: . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . dude . . you aint earned the right to call anyone on this board sophmoric yet . . . And I do believe you never will . . . just my .02 . . . :cool: . .

Thanks ;) And don't worry about it...since he can't even spell the word, I won't take him seriously;)

tasty, darling--you said oy vey...we've been spending a lot of time together ;):laugh2:

thats a bullshit arguement...at what point do you draw the line? $999 and over is NASTY? see what i mean? you cant say something is nasty or stupid or dumb just cause it costs more, or takes surgery...enhancing your appearance is enhancing your appearance. theres NO differrence...if a girl gets $500 weavs or another one gets $7000 boobs, whis is either of them better than teh other? see my point? you either like them or done for a SPECIFIC reason not because of PRICE

btw im NOT being nasty or a dick just having a conversation about a topic thats ALWAYS around.so dont get all pissy and sophmorioc like ReginaP did.

Okay dude you are really beginning to annoy me now. THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GETTING A SURGICAL PROCEDURE AND GETTING TIPS PUT ON YOUR FINGERNAILS. And if you can't see that there is definitely something wrong here.

The price was only one minor issue on the periphery, not the crux of the argument. I was just using it, and everything else I mentioned, to show that things like plastic surgery and hair-dying are in two totally different leagues.

Originally posted by Unbound

quality post mate.....still laughting

you crackheads need to go out in the light, the crap is fogging your brains.

bottom line....stop hating on others, you dont like girls with implants or guys with dope bodies, oh well, sorry for YOUR misfortune...lifes a bitch

thats genetics for you..

reginaP you serioulsy have to be what 17?

Originally posted by tastyt

Okay dude you are really beginning to annoy me now. THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GETTING A SURGICAL PROCEDURE AND GETTING TIPS PUT ON YOUR FINGERNAILS. And if you can't see that there is definitely something wrong here.

The price was only one minor issue on the periphery, not the crux of the argument.

Don't even try sweetheart....just know that you've kept me laughing ;)

oh and im sorry i *havent earned the right to talk shit yet* among the crack heads...you kids need to get a life, a job, and out of ur parents basement already lol

you are the type that brags about how many *bumps ofK* you did in one nite...

God help you worthless souls

...let the flames begin...this should be FUN!!!!!!

oh and im sorry i *havent earned the right to talk shit yet* among the crack heads...you kids need to get a life, a job, and out of ur parents basement already lol

you are the type that brags about how many *bumps ofK* you did in one nite...

God help you worthless souls

...let the flames begin...this should be FUN!!!!!!

Maybe if you laid off the juice you wouldn't be so damn argumentative!!!

:laugh2:

And it's funny how someone calls another person a crackhead... yet can't even successfully follow their argument... even when it's laid out plain and simple...

Maybe if you laid off the juice you wouldn't be so damn argumentative!!!

:laugh2:

And it's funny how someone calls another person a crackhead... yet can't even successfully follow their argument... even when it's laid out plain and simple...

LOL @ generic juicehead comment..wow you are so creative lol (gotta love haters)

bottom line is YOU dont even know why you dont like big juiceheads and implants, for real

and most of you are crackeheads, thats not an opinion its a fact..hey but it dont bother me, just give me more to laugh at,at clubs...as if the lil shirtless dweebs and ugly chics with HUGGEE implants wasnt enough

:laugh: :laugh:

hows the k treating ya? lol

LOL @ generic juicehead comment..wow you are so creative lol (gotta love haters)

bottom line is YOU dont even know why you dont like big juiceheads and implants, for real

and most of you are crackeheads, thats not an opinion its a fact..hey but it dont bother me, just give me more to laugh at,at clubs...as if the lil shirtless dweebs and ugly chics with HUGGEE implants wasnt enough

wow

you are such a fucking tool its not even funny...oh wait its is :laugh:

maybe you and totallytrance should get together...a match made in heaven dont ya think?

You're the one who came out all aggressive, attacking me after *completely* misinterpreting my first post. So forgive me if I speak to you of roid rage. :blank:

Crackhead or no, at least I can properly interpret what other people are posting. :rolleyes: And if I miss it the first time- at least I can understand it after it's been explained to me, what? Three times? :laugh:

You're the one who came out all aggressive, attacking me after *completely* misinterpreting my first post. So forgive me if I speak to you of roid rage. :blank:

Crackhead or no, at least I can properly interpret what other people are posting. :rolleyes: And if I miss it the first time- at least I can understand it after it's been explained to me, what? Three times? :laugh:

you originally said implants are nasty, and keep adding to it, saying if you need surgery that thats a bad thing..or cause it costs so much etc etc im not the one who cant read, you just need to E L A B O R A T E

and btw..i made it a POINT to tell u i was NOT trying to be mean to u or argue, just have a discussion.

and atleast you can admit to being a crackhead..the other peeps on here, well a good portion of them will be sure to defend themselves and focus on what they dont like about me or other people they see in clubs to take the attention of their crackhead selves

ok you people made me read the damn thread..

i agree with ms.tastyavatar.php?userid=31271&dateline=1012607274A

there is a diff... in degree mind you.... everything is relative... if you say one penny is the same as a mil dollars cause its all money... it would be a true statement but not valid as far as i'm concerned

Originally posted by Unbound

ok you people made me read the damn thread..

i agree with ms.tastyavatar.php?userid=31271&dateline=1012607274A

there is a diff... in degree mind you.... everything is relative... if you say one penny is the same as a mil dollars cause its all money... it would be a true statement but not valid as far as i'm concerned

and thats my point the whole time, but after how many times? 4? they dont comprehend that...yet they say i cant comprehend lol

*Yawn* *Stretch* Well at least that killed some time on a slow Friday afternoon.

In the end it all comes down to taste, and personal preference is not up for debate. BTW, Unbound can vouch for the fact that I have excellent taste in women.

Arthur- Are you and Lina going to Deep Dish? I haven't seen you two in forever. :D