Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Mans Hands

synderella420

I love hands! They are one of my favorite body parts! Mmm yes, nice solid hands, with nicely shaped fingers. If someone's hands are weird and their fingers are like slabs of meat, I can't help but cringe at the thought of being touched by them. :shake:

I know it's shallow but I just can't help it! Maybe it's a fetish, I don't know.

Originally posted by tastyt

I love hands! They are one of my favorite body parts! Mmm yes, nice solid hands, with nicely shaped fingers. If someone's hands are weird and their fingers are like slabs of meat, I can't help but cringe at the thought of being touched by them. :shake:

I agree.

Some guys just have really small and ugly hands yuck

That is so funny that you say that, because one thing I do really look at is a man's hands. Not so much looking at the strength of his hands, but more weather his hands look well groomed, manly and clean. Who the hell would wants someone touching them with bitten, rough, dirty hands....:vomit2:

Originally posted by prplhz

That is so funny that you say that, because one thing I do really look at is a man's hands. Not so much looking at the strength of his hands, but more weather his hands look well groomed, manly and clean. Who the hell would wants someone touching them with bitten, rough, dirty hands....:vomit2:

Oh no kidding huh!

Funny you should mention hands. Mine are a huge problem. They never rest, even when my mind says no, or my body says I'm too tired, my hands usually go off on their own. They've gotten me in trouble a few times, badly! Damn them.

And oohhh yeah, they're big. My girl is a 36" D, and I can almost totally conceal them with my palms. Sweet!!!

You wanna see some nasty hands? Ever check out Bert's? They got no meat to em!

Oh yeah- also, no girly hands, or even worse, guys with manicures. :yuck: It's one thing to keep them clean and the nails trimmed, but I would hate to imagine my guy sitting there at a beauty salon getting his cuticles trimmed.

Originally posted by synderella420

Do you ever just see a guy that you are interested in and just look at his hands...

I love nice big hands...I just imagine him caressing me, running his fingers through my hair, touching my face with his hands while we are kissing...

Ahhh...yes the beauty of men...

oohhhhhh yea!