Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women in authority

Ronin

yeah so tonight I had inventory at my store. My District manager was there and she is fuckin blazin'. We always flirt when she's there and all my other co-managers(I'm a third key) notice it to. So my store manager decides to pair me up with her tonight to do audits of the RGIS inventory people(they fucked up our store so bad fuckin tool boxes:mad: )... anyway... we had to go from each rounder and shelf and make sure what the RGIS people counted was actually on the shelf...which most weren't. So we basically flirted the whole time laughin all that bullshit. anyway... she also wears those small little librarian glasses that me and msoprano just love so much... shes also a brunettemouth_water.gif

ANyway... I have to go to our Long Island store probably first week of April to help out their management staff and she'll be there and I get to stay in a hotel for free... hmmmmmm the possibilitiessssssssssssssssss....................

Originally posted by roninmess

So my store manager decides to pair me up with her tonight to do audits of the RGIS inventory people(they fucked up our store so bad fuckin tool boxes:mad: )... anyway... we had to go from each rounder and shelf and make sure what the RGIS people counted was actually on the shelf...which most weren't.

In general, all I havre to say is that RGIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the worst company for doing audits and counts, but they happen to be the largest in the area!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

In general, all I havre to say is that RGIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the worst company for doing audits and counts, but they happen to be the largest in the area!!!!!

I fawkin hate them. Supposed to be at our store at 4pm... call at 4:30... "Yeah, we are goin to be late." show up at 5:30. Yeah way to go. Each one of those herbs makes about $20 an hour doing it. I think they fuck it up on purpose knowing to fix their errors, they gotta be there like an additional couple of hours.:mad:

Yeah did I mention my DM had those glasses on....mouth_water.gif

I fawkin hate them. Supposed to be at our store at 4pm... call at 4:30... "Yeah, we are goin to be late." show up at 5:30. Yeah way to go. Each one of those herbs makes about $20 an hour doing it. I think they fuck it up on purpose knowing to fix their errors, they gotta be there like an additional couple of hours.:mad:

So very true.......And they are such geeks, I do not mean that in good way.....:blown:

she also wears those small little librarian glasses that me and msoprano just love so much... shes also a brunette

i love girls who wear those glasses. i was just thinking of that this morning driving to school