Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Walls having ears???

SPYGIRL3

Did you ever hear something bad about someone you care about, and know it's true, but brush it to the side???? You would hope they never treat you like in any ill manner, but KNOW they have treated others harshly???? How do deal with the issue at hand?:confused:

yep :( but...you can't base your judgment on that person on what you heard...you can file it away as something to know and look out for, but you still need to form your own opinions...cause what if what you heard was not totally true?...and if it WAS true, then that behavior can't stay hidden from you for long and you can deal with it...:(

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

yep :( but...you can't base your judgment on that person on what you heard...you can file it away as something to know and look out for, but you still need to form your own opinions...cause what if what you heard was not totally true?...and if it WAS true, then that behavior can't stay hidden from you for long and you can deal with it...:(

I know it's true......I guess I was just giving more credit than was due....:blank:

It just really sucks alot, because it changes how I view this person. I can't change it or fix it, so I guess I shouldn't dwell on it either. And of course it's something I'm not suppossed to know, so I can't even say anything:blown:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It just really sucks alot, because it changes how I view this person. I can't change it or fix it, so I guess I shouldn't dwell on it either. And of course it's something I'm not suppossed to know, so I can't even say anything:blown:

hearsay but you kow it's true?? :blank:....Just let ti be known that you do know, and see what the reaction is....

This is a tough call.. especially since you kind of knew about it and brushed it to the side..so it is like woah!! Reality finally hit and you know it now..but it is hard to just blow something up in the persons face that you know about it...especailly when you care about them...

Believe me girl I have been there and it was someone very close to me...but when shit blew up it hit the fan.. and now she is not even in my life anymore..and I am really happy for it...

Originally posted by synderella420

This is a tough call.. especially since you kind of knew about it and brushed it to the side..so it is like woah!! Reality finally hit and you know it now..but it is hard to just blow something up in the persons face that you know about it...especailly when you care about them...

Believe me girl I have been there and it was someone very close to me...but when shit blew up it hit the fan.. and now she is not even in my life anymore..and I am really happy for it...

It's that I brushed it off persay, I am not suppossed to know and I do. But it was a shocker:eek: I guess, I am just gonna have to leave it be....It a lose lose catch 22.....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

hearsay but you kow it's true?? :blank:....Just let ti be known that you do know, and see what the reaction is....

It's only hear say if you aren't sure, I know it's all the truth..... It'a all a very grey area......:blank: