Clubplanet Nightlife Community

techno heads?

Originally posted by Kuro

Scratch is only 19.

Ok so I am a few years older. But that still doesn't make me old, I think "older" could've been used. The whole OLD thing, well, it makes me feel, well... OLD, and I don't like that feeling.

Originally posted by scratchapella

and you! i was just going to ask when we get to bounce again? do you get to hear any good music out there in texas, bunny?

not really. going to mark farina tomorrow night, carl cox comes next week, but really, everything around here is weak. tres tres weak.

Originally posted by therunner

Ok so I am a few years older. But that still doesn't make me old, I think "older" could've been used. The whole OLD thing, well, it makes me feel, well... OLD, and I don't like that feeling.

werd..i dont think 25 is old..hell i'm 27 and i dont think thats old, "older" yes but not "old"....I can still hold up with the best of them..age is purely mental, physically I've never felt better in my entire life...although I still have some problems seeing my abs from time to time :D

Originally posted by vicman

werd..i dont think 25 is old..hell i'm 27 and i dont think thats old, "older" yes but not "old"....I can still hold up with the best of them..age is purely mental, physically I've never felt better in my entire life...although I still have some problems seeing my abs from time to time :D

Werd! I'm almost 25 myself and I've never looked or felt better! Plus - now that I'm out of college - I actually have some spending change in my pocket! Older people ROCK! :D

I've been listening to electronic music for 3 years now and I'm still so confused with all the genres. Is that pretty sad? This is why, when i lived in europe my german friend exposed me to alot of techno (as he called it) so I think I was really into it then, but he also called commerical music house. He really confused me when i got back to the states. I need to sit with a bunch of you so that you can help me understand what my progression in music has been throughout the years. I don't have any friends here that know the music good enough. I still have one of his cds called technodrome, anyone here of it? Anyway all I know is that there is so many great sounds out there and i can pretty much figure out the basic sounds...house, trance, breaks, I just want a more complete explanation.

Oh and btw old is only in the mind, I'm over 25 but will be young until i'm 90!