Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz on 99.1

djhal

[sorry if previously discussed]

from the Buzz weekly mailing:

"Buzz broadcasts “LIVE” on WHFS 99.1 FM from 12 midnight – 3 a.m. Friday evenings"

anyone ever check this out? Is it live? Which room are they broadcasting? I wonder if they actually had Carl live on the radio last week....

H

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just wanna know who's gonna start taking it for the team and stay home to record this every week??

Surely there have to be kids out there who don't have fake IDs who are recording these and will put them on the net eventually.

who mentioned that last friday while standing in line the van that was parked inside was blasting the music from inside, outside?

they also sya that they waill have it of XFM or whatever channel 80? does anyone know about this? from 12 to 6????

Are the XM Radios commercial free or commercial limited??

I know the service fee is $10 bucks a month and thats a lot to be paying for something that is commercialized cause you can listen to regular radio for free and download music for free off the internet. I just cancelled cable cause I hate paying for commercialvision. Also do these XM Radios have an outport so you can run them to your computer to do downloads?

From the XM FAQ:

Does XM have commercials?

Many of XM's channels are commercial free. However, some channels have six minutes or less of advertising per hour, which is a significant decrease from the 18-24 minutes heard on many AM and FM radio stations.

Sony makes a XM receiver that goes car<->house.

I'm thinking about getting it when I get a new car next year. The radio around DC just suxs so bad!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just wanna know who's gonna start taking it for the team and stay home to record this every week??

I've got a USB radio antenna with a software for programming recording times and converting to MP3. I can totally record this! Perhaps I can even parse it into tracks.

Thanks for the tip! I don't know how many times I've wondered later in the week what the music sounded like. Friday night always goes by so fast!

Originally posted by rammelsberg

I've got a USB radio antenna with a software for programming recording times and converting to MP3. I can totally record this! Perhaps I can even parse it into tracks.

Thanks for the tip! I don't know how many times I've wondered later in the week what the music sounded like. Friday night always goes by so fast!

Money. You should start with this Friday. Donald Glaude's got the primetime slot.