Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lil' help from the ladies

fineones

The other night I was with a girl who is small in stature and I'm 6'2, 230. I spoke to her the next day and she said she was so sore she couldnt walk. She didnt say it negatively but In a comedic way...ladies whats that about? ....I mean she's never complained but is that a hint I should catch?

I dont know..I would appreciate any input you might have...

Thanks

FINE ROCKS

Originally posted by fineones

I mean she's never complained but is that a hint I should catch?

I wouldn't exactly call it a hint... it sounds pretty plain that she's saying you should take it easy next time. Give her some time to loosen up a little, she'll get used to you.

The other night I was with a girl who is small in stature and I'm 6'2, 230. I spoke to her the next day and she said she was so sore she couldnt walk. She didnt say it negatively but In a comedic way...ladies whats that about? ....I mean she's never complained but is that a hint I should catch?

I dont know..I would appreciate any input you might have...

Thanks

FINE ROCKS

It's basically what Klohe said. There's been so many times I've come out of sex with pain. I think the main thing that caused my pain was my ex...errr...umm...sorta "hooked" a bit to the left...

But anywho...just pay attention to postions and things she responds to more...positions play a big role in things too...;)

I spoke to her the next day and she said she was so sore she couldnt walk. She didnt say it negatively but In a comedic way

When i first read this. . .the 1st thing that came to mind was not that u hurt her on the inside. . .but more that the sex was awesome!!! ::when i first read your post, and not the ladies ;)::

It sounded to me like you had a night of extreme loving. . .positions, pounding and pumping. . .lotsa exercise! :grin:

But again. . .it all depends on what kinda sore she meant. . .sore muscles or sore vagina :confused:

i think shes reffering to how as soon as you came you fell asleep right on top of her and crushed her... or that you were leaning on her hair as you were riding her... ;)

seriously though... next time wait for rain before you put on the rain coat... nah mean???