Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday, March 8th

The 6 year anniversary of the industrial rave, Vesago, is this Friday if you're feeling adventurous. DJs include Dräcos, Hellraver, Rexx Arkana and others on two levels spinning everything from tekno-industrial, hard trance, gabber and more. There's also gonna be an alien blacklite art display by Soinge Deluxe, video projections by Smack Video Lab and Denny Daniel, a metal grinding spark show by Steelow and Octavio, and a shitload of other performances. And it's only $10 with a flier or $12 without.

Danny Tenaglia is celebrating his b-day on Friday at Vinyl along with a special surprise guest DJ to open the night, I went last year when Deep Dish opened for him and the place was off the meter. This year will not disappoint

Originally posted by Rina900

i've heard some people say that roxy doesn't get as crowded or stuffy as exit... is this true?

Well if you wanna go to Exit, Victor Dinaire is spinnin' on the main floor (good shit!) & the hip-hop room is always hot there.. PM me if you have any questions.

Originally posted by heretic909

The 6 year anniversary of the industrial rave, Vesago, is this Friday if you're feeling adventurous. DJs include Dräcos, Hellraver, Rexx Arkana and others on two levels spinning everything from tekno-industrial, hard trance, gabber and more. There's also gonna be an alien blacklite art display by Soinge Deluxe, video projections by Smack Video Lab and Denny Daniel, a metal grinding spark show by Steelow and Octavio, and a shitload of other performances. And it's only $10 with a flier or $12 without.

address?