Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone explain palm aid or molding creme to me.

if ya run two fingers over the top of the stuff (i assume its in a jar type of container) getting some on yer hand, then the heat of rubbing yer hands together should soften the stuff up enough so you can use it.

or if its one of those hair wax sticks (like bedhead), rub the stuff directly on your palm, rubs palms together then put on yer hair. OR, use the stick directly on your hair to make it stay whereevr you want. my old hairdresser would take a hairdryer and heat up the stick a little (with the cap still on) then rub some on his palms. either way though, its still gonna be hard.

you only need a little, so that little amount should soften up enough for you to be able to use.

what kind of stuff did you get?

I have the Crew molding Creme (Silver Tube). Put about a quarter sized ball (depending on hair length) in your palms (DO NOT USE FINGERS YET!) rub around to get it softer then rub onto your whole hand. Have your hair damp b4 you try to style, it makes it look drier than what it really is. Styling is something you'll have to get used to for your own hair. Add alittle water afterwards to help style better (but most water is just repelled). Ive been using this stuff for months, best ive ever purchased. Enjoy.

Yea it is a bitch to get out of the container, i know this. When you get it into your palms DO NOT use your fingers at first. Rub your palms together so that its all spread out with no clumps. Then rub your whole hand together including fingers. From there use your fingers to spread it throughout your hair. Have your hair Damp. Using more and less is by trial and error. Im on my second tube and its been 5 months. I use it every Thursday - Sunday. No need for it Mon-weds, i just use conventional hard up gel those days.