Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth: You had better be right about this!

tastyt

I forgot to mention it was from the McDonald's near me in jersey. They make decent stuff...Sparklez can vouch for this...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, you just have wayyyyyyyyy weird fuckin taste buds. I mean granted the Arch Deluxe was disgusting yet Sparklez over here really liked it...so i think it will finally be up to her to try it since she has such bad fuckin taste in new mcdonalds sandwhichs.

Furthermore, if it is ok with your signifcant other, we shall engage in an array of deep knee bends as punishment. :eek: Of course, hair grabbing is essential.

Originally posted by quoth

Furthermore, if it is ok with your signifcant other, we shall engage in an array of deep knee bends as punishment. :eek: Of course, hair grabbing is essential.

If you think you're getting any deep knee bends after this... you got another think comin' mister.

Originally posted by tastyt

If you think you're getting any deep knee bends after this... you got another think comin' mister.

:(

ok lemme be honest and reconcile.

If you had only $4 in your pocket like i did at the time, just about anything would taste pretty damn good to you as well. :laugh:

But damn, how bad could they fuck that sandwhich up???? Its chicken patty, melted mozzerella or some imatation shit, and fuckin marinara sauce and a fuckin bun.

*Sigh* Just like a man- the whole story doesn't come out until after they convince you to do something degrading...

:tongue:

But the sandwhich was pretty gross... the chicken was soggy and the "cheese" rubbery... :( oh well... no more branching out for me...

*Sigh* Just like a man- the whole story doesn't come out until after they convince you to do something degrading...

:tongue:

But the sandwhich was pretty gross... the chicken was soggy and the "cheese" rubbery... :( oh well... no more branching out for me...

So um....

Does this mean YES to deep knee bends?? :D

Oh btw, you gotta fuckin try the McRib. :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

So um....

Does this mean YES to deep knee bends?? :D

Oh btw, you gotta fuckin try the McRib. :tongue:

OMG, I'm really going to vomit now.

---> me :vomit3: <--- Quoth

BTW Sparklez... Even this was not enough to steer me away from my McD addiction... maybe I should seek some counseling.

And Quoth- No Deep Knee Bends! NO MANGO FOR YOU! :finger: :horns:

BTW Sparklez... Even this was not enough to steer me away from my McD addiction... maybe I should seek some counseling.

Thank God I'm not alone.. Maybe we should start a support group... Cause now you want me ordering a Bic Mac... and that sooooooooooo would be bad...!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by scoob-e

i dont know how you guys from jersey can eat the burgers with mustard on them :vomit2:

Eeeeewwww! They do that in Jersey? I thought they only did that in the south.

This is just getting more and more convoluted as more facts come to the surface.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nah i really don't know what SCRAP-E doo over there is talkin about, cause my fuckin sandwhiches always have ketchup on them. Mustard is for them dirty water dick dogs that you new yorkers eat from the nice and smelly hindu man on the corner who basically eats,sleeps,and shits on that cart he rolls around. :finger: