Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is This Racist????????????

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i know im gonna get my ass kicked for this b/c ppl are gonna misunderstand what im trying to say but the hell with it.......

i think BET itself is a racist channel.......from all my experiences in life black ppl are more racist and segregationistic(is that a word:confused: ) than other races........they assume tha white people dont like them so they chose to not like them first........black girls complain about white women stealing their men, yet we never complain about them taking our men..........and someone mentioned that BET shows life from a black point of view, well there shouldn't even be one in the first place, there should just be an american point of view.....black people are the ones drawing the boundary between the races...........yes of course there are ignorant people such as members of KKK and other hate groups but these ppl are white trash so they shouldn't even be taken seriously.......as for white shows that is complete BS...i equally enjoy spanish soap operas, friends and Moesha....so dont even go there...........when i came to america i was determined to be openminded and not racist as a lot of russian ppl are, and what i got in return was racism just because i was white (i went to a predominantly dominican school) so please enough with this issue!!! just ignore ignorant trash and stop thinking about life from a black point of view and think about it from american point of view........ALSO for those who are gonna jump on me saying that im saying all this b/c im white NO! i am russian which a lot of americans and all hate groups DO NOT consider white

~~~~OK im done

That was a good take! No worries - ragga still luvs ya, but try to keep an open mind and don't let one incident damage your perspective on a given race!

Anytime you lookin' for sum "jungle feva"...give ragga a holla!!

;)

ONE LOVE!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Sexxy H- Two things that strike me about what you wrote...

-You say that blacks are the ones drawing the boundary between the races... No, that line was drawn loooong ago by those who shipped African slaves across the seas...

-And when you say that blacks are the ones who are more prejudiced... the one thing that you're neglecting to take into account is POWER... meaning that, in this society whites are the ones who make the rules. So- even *if* the black mindset is more racist than that of the average white... they're not in a position to do much about it.

that is true..but consider this everyday situation/true story:

i'm riding the subway, and i notice a black guy (in his 20s) staring at me with anger...i keep asking myself why - i am not american, and though i am obviously white and i look anglo-saxon, i am still NOT connected in any way to the people who shipped the slaves (+ i'm not a racist and i don't display any negative attitude to people belonging to other races)...so i wonder - would he look at me in a nicer way, had he known i am a european, or it doesn't really make a difference, since all white people are the same for him...

talking about power...i think black people by now also have a power to distinguish between the kinds of white people they meet, and not hate indiscriminatelly...(i know i'll be labelled as KKK after saying this, but i felt the urge to *share*)