Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys into fashion

Its the Leo in me coming out. I just love unique things whethers its my evisu jeans or techomarine watch i need to be the center of attention. So being a leo forces me too pay very close attention to me appeareance. Always so fresh and so clean.

Originally posted by ronalds

Its the Leo in me coming out. I just love unique things whethers its my evisu jeans or techomarine watch i need to be the center of attention. So being a leo forces me too pay very close attention to me appeareance. Always so fresh and so clean.

I'm a leo too

Im really into fashion and i have a great eye for things, but, im not exactly thin, and im short. My freinds drag me shopping with them every weekend so i can help them pick out stuff to wear out that night etc...Im trying to get myself inshape so it could be me wearing these hot items.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Im really into fashion and i have a great eye for things, but, im not exactly thin, and im short. My freinds drag me shopping with them every weekend so i can help them pick out stuff to wear out that night etc...Im trying to get myself inshape so it could be me wearing these hot items.

. . I'm in that category as well (well, I'm 5'10". . so at least half of that category :D . .) . . I do have an eye for what would look sharp on me, I just can't find any sizes . . . I can do business attire to a tee . . . . but nightlife . . nah . . I don't want to dress classy . . I mean, call me lazy, call me whatever, I just feel more confident in my jeans and longsleeve T's . . . especially when I'm dancing . . it fits my form better . . .

• 2 weeks later...

I have no fashion sence at all. I can look at someone and say

hey that looks nice." or "that looks hideous!" But for me shopping is a crusifying. I hate it cause I can't find what I like. Now when it comes to getting a suit, shirts and ties, I am all over it. But finding something to go to the club in or just out on the town. I AM FUCKED!! But at least I know this, and isn't acceptance the first step to recovery?

Fashion is a must. Everyone's got to take care of themselves. But don't go overboard, for example, people who go to class dressed like their ready to go to China Club or something. I mean come on WTF. U know who u r.

Originally posted by totallytrance

I love a guy who knows and is into fashion. Males that take care of themselves and know what to wear to look good....:) So all the guys who post here, big plus!!!!! :)

aww sweet..the prob is whether one cares and IS successful at it....

Originally posted by pk1

Fashion is a must. Everyone's got to take care of themselves. But don't go overboard, for example, people who go to class dressed like their ready to go to China Club or something. I mean come on WTF. U know who u r.

my policy is: always feel and look your best

of course to class, i´d not come with a pair of black leather pants and a red tanktop :tongue: , but i dress casually good. no jeans though. i´m no jeans guy, i wear colors or white pants. sometimes i come in a suit, sometimes black pants and a white t-shirt. but always brands.

Thank you, I still am a bit worried about my clothing.

I'm fortunate to wear designers clothing ( as humble as I am).

I care a lot about the way I look, but am afraid to be overdressed.......can someone fill me in on the NYC status, I look forward to go to Centro-Fly....since a close friend from NYC told me it was my style.....I hope you can help me out..

Thanks!!! (K)

Originally posted by raffieb

i try to be as unique as possible...always see what matches...even if it means if i have to wear my orange royal elastics (anybody know what those are? hehe) bright/dark doesn't matter to me! one description....EURO

haha...euro...what are royal elastics?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by raffieb

i try to be as unique as possible...always see what matches...even if it means if i have to wear my orange royal elastics (anybody know what those are? hehe) bright/dark doesn't matter to me! one description....EURO

yes we know what royal elastics are, got my first pair a few years ago when i was in england, they are very comfy i must say, they finally made it over here huh :D