Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bmw4jay

Best Vinyl Shop in NJ ? ?

mondo is horrible. 90% of their imports are cheese or just suck. maybe the only good thing is their domestic wall of cheese. stick to satellite, throb,8ball, beyond bass all the city. though concept isnt bad in nj

how about PlanetXusa.com They were a shop based out of new brunswick for years then went striclty internet.. their selection in unmatched.. plus their warehouse is now in hillsborough so pick-up still might be an option for you.. check 'em out & let me know what you think... peace :D :D

Originally posted by dfresh000

how about PlanetXusa.com They were a shop based out of new brunswick for years then went striclty internet.. their selection in unmatched.. plus their warehouse is now in hillsborough so pick-up still might be an option for you.. check 'em out & let me know what you think... peace :D :D

Yeh...I know Planet X is pretty good...ol' skool!...You live in the boro? I know a couple heads out there...

Originally posted by coogs78

mondo is good when was the last time you were there they have much more than just cheese

last time i was there was about oct/nov and horrible yet again. i wont go back. so i stick to my weekly tues stop at satellite

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeh...I know Planet X is pretty good...ol' skool!...You live in the boro? I know a couple heads out there...

yup.. i sure do. i lived in new brunswick for 4 years & then moved out to somerset right down easton ave about 2 yrs ago. i know spike from planet X & tony who used to work there (now runs concept music) a BIG whats up to tony & chris!! i also know tons of heads from old bridge who used to chill all the time in brunswick.. peace